House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
libitina

Sentiment Changing On Ch4

Quite a few bearish comments on there:

I think that's why they like to show them. It helps to keep the "momentum" going by constantly reminding people how much money can be "made" through property buying.

Yea, its not that the british public are stupid they are just really really slow, bit like seeing something fall on the floor they then look around it, get on thier knees squint one eye and have a good look up close. Where as alot of HPC'rs see it falling, tell them its going to hit the floor, we will tell them when it has hit the floor witha warning of when it hits the floor it will be broke.

Denials a b*tch.

Anyways libi what you doing reading that filth! :lol::)

Yea, its not that the british public are stupid they are just really really slow, bit like seeing something fall on the floor they then look around it, get on thier knees squint one eye and have a good look up close. Where as alot of HPC'rs see it falling, tell them its going to hit the floor, we will tell them when it has hit the floor witha warning of when it hits the floor it will be broke.

Denials a b*tch.

Anyways libi what you doing reading that filth! :lol::)

Studiously avoiding a biology assignment on the immune system, whilst waiting to go to work. :(

Studiously avoiding a biology assignment on the immune system, whilst waiting to go to work. :(

eww :( I've got some washing up to do but thats not really compariable.

Unlucky

me too (antibody engineering) am so bored I may go into a coma :(

Whens yours due? Mines Monday, but hey, look at the time, I've run out of time as I have to go get ready for work now. I can envisage large glass of wine and a late night tomorrow ;)

Whens yours due? Mines Monday, but hey, look at the time, I've run out of time as I have to go get ready for work now. I can envisage large glass of wine and a late night tomorrow ;)

i am writing the discussion for my phd, need a draft by Mon, it might have to be a gallon of coffee and match sticks to keep my eyes open. Good luck with yours,

i am writing the discussion for my phd, need a draft by Mon, it might have to be a gallon of coffee and match sticks to keep my eyes open. Good luck with yours,

Phewee....mines not nearly on the same scale, it's only college level, lol.

Though if all goes to plan and I get a place at uni for September, I'm sure i'll still be leaving my assignments until the last possible minute. Maybe I like the adrenalin rush of panic?!

Edited by libitina

I'm sure i'll still be leaving my assignments until the last possible minute. Maybe I like the adrenalin rush of panic?! [libitina]

Perfectionist?

Nah, definately not! I'm not redoing them over and over again. I make a start when I first get them and then get bored and leave it until the end.

I make a start when I first get them and then get bored and leave it until the end.

Have a read of 'The Problem of Procrastination':

http://webhome.idirect.com/~readon/procrast.html

It even has a nice picture of a bear.

:)

(B) Distractibility. Closely related to the tendency of procrastinators to attend to comfort tasks is the problem of distractibility. It is not surprising to find procrastinators explaining that a task is left unattended to because "something else came up". Setting better emotional boundaries (e.g., saying "No" to yourself) in order to stay on task usually helps to limit attention to the multitude of off-task behaviours (distractions).

Thats me. I blame HPC. I come in for a quick peek, and voila, 2 hours later.......! ;)

Feck! 3/4 of a bottle of Hardys Merlot and I'm only about 2/3 through it. Think I'll hand it in a couple of days late. Will have to flutter eyelashes at tutor whilst having a hangover. ;)