House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FreeFall

Breaking News - Tessa Jowell

Dodgy mortgages and press interest have apparently caused so much stress that they're going to separate.

Waddaya reckon? Guilty as charged and trying to rescue career? Let's face it, with UK divorce law she'll probably get to keep the house anyway??? :blink::o:blink:

Good spin..look for the sympathy vote and paint her as as victim...get back together again when the dust settles..

Dodgy mortgages and press interest have apparently caused so much stress that they're going to separate.

Waddaya reckon? Guilty as charged and trying to rescue career? Let's face it, with UK divorce law she'll probably get to keep the house anyway??? :blink::o:blink:

I can't spend more than a fiver without the other half finding out, not that I ever attempt to conceal expenditure.

What did the silly old moo think hubby was up to constantly remortaging to play the horsies, hedges finds, or whatever it was?

She's a) far too dumb to be a minister B ) in on hubby's dodgy dealings c) too filthy rich to give a monkeys about the people she represents.

Get these tory wasters out, one by one.

Good spin..look for the sympathy vote and paint her as as victim...get back together again when the dust settles..

Couldn't have put it better myself. Stinks to high heaven. Stinks of Campbell in fact.

Obviously her husband is going to be deported for dodgy dealings and Nu Labour can't stomach the association with what is going to come out.

Of course she new about it. She is part of it.

Introducing the new

TESSA ACCOUNT

AN INCREDIBLE opportunity for investors.

All you have to do is sign up for a TESSA and you get £350,000 paid directly via a series of offshore accounts into your bank - and you get your mortgage paid off! And it's all tax-free! Your TESSA account is guaranteed to give you a huge return of up to £350,000 overnight and you don't have to say or do anything!

Just keep your mouth shut and watch

your money grow, grow, grow!!

Apply now to Il Banco di Berlusconi, Piazza di Silenzi, Milan for the investment opportunity of a lifetime sentence.

With many to thanks to Private Eye

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/

Ruddy typical - a woman who promotes the issues of women and who, according to a recent Channel 4 programme, travels the country having conferences with 'leading' women about how wonderful women are, how women are as good as if not better than men, feminism, blah, blah, blah, is now playing the submissive and dumb housewife card from what I am reading in the papers.

You couldn't make it up!

All these MP’s live beyond their declared means and that’s because they are all taking bribes on things like granting planning permission for building land.

MP’s should have no vested interests and should be watched like the inland revenue watches us.

Who the heck cares!!!

She has to run the labour local erection campaign this year,just the person to run it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ther is more to this story,perhaps adultery,although i couldn't possibly comment.

Its a bit like Tax evasion and Tax avoidance. The 1st is illegal the 2nd is not, but they are both the same thing really. Walking the tightrope of legallity. The laws are now so complex that its now down to your brief to tell the judge what the difference between right and wrong is. The better your brief the more chance you will walk.

Look they are all corrupt villains, only Tessa Jowell is special. That chick, really is a quite thick when her solution to the nations drink culture is to open all alcohol outlets 24Hrs a day :lol: ,I mean what an absolute muppet.

Slease, slease and yet more slease. Opportunistic politicians, all the way up to, and including the PM. It is said that the Blairs are overawed by wealth and celebrity, and want to claw their way up the ladder to mix with the types that they hold in reverence.

The problem is that the Tories are rebranding in an attempt to con us once again, then they can say shove over whilst we get our snouts back in the trough again.

The only saving grace, if there is one, is that our lot are perhaps a little less corrupt than the next banana republic. Or perhaps like Tessa et al, they are a little more adept at concealing it!

The problem is that the Tories are rebranding in an attempt to con us once again

i can see it too.

remember - it was the tories that changed uk politics from governing the peoples needs into some kind of business led governing. since 1983 its been about profit not running a country. i thought new labour would change that, but i had underestimated the NEW bit. new tories.

and here i am again. paying the full price.

like i did with no jobs in 1985.

and like i will with no pension in 2035

i can see it too.

remember - it was the tories that changed uk politics from governing the peoples needs into some kind of business led governing. since 1983 its been about profit not running a country. i thought new labour would change that, but i had underestimated the NEW bit. new tories.

and here i am again. paying the full price.

like i did with no jobs in 1985.

and like i will with no pension in 2035

Mrs. Thatcher disenfranchised the working class when she destroyed the unions. Nu-Labour and globalisation are just taking advantage of the situation. For the foreeable future parliments will continue to be filled by self serving, middle class elitists and the gap between the UK's have and have nots will grow daily wider!

A two faced, lying, hypocritical bitch IMO.

Anyone remember the classic Ian Hislop put down of Mrs Archer on question time re sleaze? And then there was that other hypocritical cow Diane Abbot who had the whole private/public school debate blow up in her face.

Watch Jowell get back with her husband when its all died down. On a positive note, this is the kind of sleze we heard from the Tories before their downfall.

Who the heck cares!!!

She has to run the labour local erection campaign this year,just the person to run it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ther is more to this story,perhaps adultery,although i couldn't possibly comment.

Is that how she got selected in the first place?