House Price Crash Forum

Look At This 3 Bed Semi...

HOLA441
HOLA442

So which one is it? The ground plan suggests it might be No 34 in the conservation area (second from the left, purple zone, double back extension and facing South/South/East :)

qpp4wj.jpg

Taken from this very cool and impressive local authority mapping tool [type in PR1 9XB]:

http://mario.lancashire.gov.uk/

Sorry, I don't think it would be fair for me to name it. You are looking at the right sized plot though. Point of fact is that nearly all the houses in larger plots are substantially and beautifully extended. The smaller plot that this property is on has no scope for such extension. Hence - I see it as pokey and MASSIVELY OVERPRICED compared to the rest. :D

HOLA443

I am used to seeing some pretty ridiculous prices like most people on here, but this is the best I have seen yet. It is VERY close to where I live and I know that these are pretty "compact & bijoux".

3 bed semis are supposed to be bought by young families like mine. Hmmm 3.5x income multiple = £100,000 per annum!

I earn way above average for this area but still I would be looking at nearly 10x because my wife wants to commit the cardinal sin of staying home to raise our 2 children - ooooh naughty :(

Where will it all end I ask you?

http://search.estate-software.co.uk/detail...rtyid=464501924

its handy for the Fleece though, and the posers who frequent the place would jump at the chance to live on Rawstourne Road!!!!! I agree it's way over priced, penwortham has gone slightly downhill in the last few years. I dont live there anymore but visit quite often.

I had my eye on the water tower at the end of the road at one time, wonder how much thats worth now!!!

Edited by ArmchairAnarchist