House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pobby

My Friend The Bank Manager

Got a phone call this morning from my bank manager whom I known for a fair bit of time.Whilst we were chatting I asked him how business was.You need to know he is a business manager and his main task is {to quote him}lend people money,this also covers mortgage lending.

He said that there was a lot of interest but few were prepared to commit and sign on the dotted line.He also said that it was a different matter a couple of years ago.What,folks are getting worried about borrowing------surely not!

Chickens coming home to roost.

IMHO, a great sign of the times is all the debt consolidation adverts you see on London Underground tubes now.

Was out for a drink in the west end last night - can barely remember it being so DEAD. Sure, the cold weather might have played a part, but this was the first Thursday night after payday, for most people. The place just seemed like a ghost-town.

It's gonna get worse for sure. Choppy times ahead for the economy.

Got a phone call this morning from my bank manager whom I known for a fair bit of time.Whilst we were chatting I asked him how business was.You need to know he is a business manager and his main task is {to quote him}lend people money,this also covers mortgage lending.

He said that there was a lot of interest but few were prepared to commit and sign on the dotted line.He also said that it was a different matter a couple of years ago.What,folks are getting worried about borrowing------surely not!

Bank managers

they really offer good business advice

Been having a few phone calls recently asking me if i want to borrow any money for buy to lets - idiots.