House Price Crash Forum

I M F Issue Another Dire Warning To Uk About House Prices

HOLA441

http://www.iii.co.uk/news/?type=afxnews&ar...&action=article

LONDON (AFX) - The IMF today warned that inflated house prices, higher energy costs and the effects of immigration are all possible risks to the UK economy.
The IMF Executive Board said in a report that these uncertainties require the UK authorities to remain "vigilant."
Among the key risks identified were "the degree of overvaluation of house prices, the impact of high energy prices on potential output, the potential effects of immigration on aggregate supply and demand."
The IMF also cautioned that a disorderly unwinding of global imbalances could affect the value of sterling.

"Remain vigilant" translated means: TTRTRates

HOLA442
HOLA443

What you mean labour supply and demand has no effect on wages. Why do you think Blair has been flooding the country with immigrants and remember most immigrants vote labour.

IMHO the huge demand for rental property by these would be citizens was the fuel that feed the BTL market at the beginning of the boom and look where that’s got us.

I resent becoming a minority in my own country just so Blair and the other thugs can fill their pockets. :angry:

HOLA444
The IMF also cautioned that a disorderly unwinding of global imbalances could affect the value of sterling.

What, they mean it could go up?