House Price Crash Forum
crudeFool

Ominous Warnings And Dire Predictions Of World's Financial Experts

The simple answer is too much money sloshing around the financial system, the deregulation and globalisation of finance over the last 30 years without an adequate central bank to control speculative excesses is coming to fruition IMHO. I think we are about to see the market itself bring down the fiat currency experiment.

I will openly admit to being bearing on houseprices, bullish on commodities but am not one of natures pessimists. I do find that you can find what you want to find on the web to back it all up and sometimes wonder whether sometimes I or indeed others have a tendency to see only dark clouds on the horizon.

These last few years have not been great financially, got divorced/got my freedom, lost the house/bought another, shutdown my once lucrative IT contracting company/got a good permie job. I can't help but feel that as one door shuts another opens....

Having said this, I like reading this sort of thing but no matter who/what you are, it's going to affect you one way or another.

Chins up! :)

Frank