House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cupidstunt

Debt And Negative Equity

Latest news is that vendor's lender has agreed the sale, as they're buying another property and will be allowed to take the negative equity against it. So the purchase goes ahead after all (I have to ring EA, solicitor, surveyor again... )

I have p!ssed my pants reading this. The lender has let them take the negative equity to another overpriced house. Anybody want to buy shares in this couple??? :lol::lol::lol:

I have p!ssed my pants reading this. The lender has let them take the negative equity to another overpriced house. Anybody want to buy shares in this couple??? :lol::lol::lol:

What is really scary about the post though is that they didnt seem to know what negative equity was??!! Cos houses always go up see!! :ph34r:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this