House Price Crash Forum

Nervous Nigel T-shirts

HOLA441

I remember someone posting a link to Nervous Nigel for the "Thank you for not telling me how much your house is worth" T-Shirts and at £12.99 they were a bit pricey but just thought I'd let you know that they're now only £5.99 plus £1.50 p&p.

http://www.nervousnigel.com/html/our_t-shirts.html

We haven't got a tie up with them or anything but seeing as they were so original I think we should give them our support by buying a few.

We'll try and do something similar with Cafe Press during the next few weeks with housepricecrash logos and some phrases, so watch this space!

HOLA442
Guest Winners and Losers

I remember someone posting a link to Nervous Nigel for the "Thank you for not telling me how much your house is worth" T-Shirts and at £12.99 they were a bit pricey but just thought I'd let you know that they're now only £5.99 plus £1.50 p&p.

http://www.nervousnigel.com/html/our_t-shirts.html

We haven't got a tie up with them or anything but seeing as they were so original I think we should give them our support by buying a few.

We'll try and do something similar with Cafe Press during the next few weeks with housepricecrash logos and some phrases, so watch this space!

Ya hoo! I'll be watching!! The possibilities are endless. :)

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I'm renting a mate's spare t-shirt (no logo unfortunately - got to make some sacrifices) while waiting for the prices to go a bit lower.

HOLA446