House Price Crash Forum

Cannot Work This Out

YOYO

HOLA441

I don't post much on here but have been looking at local area for some time. All indications are that houses in CM23 area are going forward - check cm23 4gr . Nothing has changed with the house - no. 35 except the price of course.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

2 25/11/2005 £450,000 Det. F/H Map 35, Pewterers Avenue, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 4GR

4 16/06/2005 £530,000 Det. F/H Map 35, Pewterers Avenue, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 4GR

that'll be a 15% drop then

link

Do you know how long it takes for this to filter into the figures ?.

HOLA446
HOLA447

This does not mean the price has dropped. It may be the parents selling the house to a son/daughter for equity release purposes or somethong along those lines. Not every price on houseprices.co.uk reflects the open market potential price for a property. I believe re-mortgages also appear as low fisgures as well

HOLA448
This does not mean the price has dropped. It may be the parents selling the house to a son/daughter for equity release purposes or somethong along those lines. Not every price on houseprices.co.uk reflects the open market potential price for a property. I believe re-mortgages also appear as low fisgures as well

either way its a sorry state of affairs