House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pobby

Lest We Forget

Strange thing is,with all this HPI,that I still know people who are being chased by lenders for the properties that they lost during the last crash.Anyone thinking that the keys were being handed in was restricted to the very early nineties are wrong.Hey just think about it,mortgage companies repros this time round getting caught up in still trying to get back compensation from the last crash.

Think I will just have another beer and lay in a darkened room!

Guest Winners and Losers

Strange thing is,with all this HPI,that I still know people who are being chased by lenders for the properties that they lost during the last crash.Anyone thinking that the keys were being handed in was restricted to the very early nineties are wrong.Hey just think about it,mortgage companies repros this time round getting caught up in still trying to get back compensation from the last crash.

Think I will just have another beer and lay in a darkened room!

OK pobby, now - deep breaths, count to ten.... :)

Two things keep this in mind for me..

Visiting a heart scheme investement evening, seeing the insanity of the idea and being very scared that others did not.

Knowing a family friend who still cannot buy as he lost so much durring the last crash..

and thirdly the knowledge that its an economic cycle.. these things can be stopped but very much like a swing its great fun going up, on its way back down its less fun but you are waiting to swing up again.

You can stop it at the middle point, but its very hard either at the very bottom or very top..

now make gravity the economy, bottom is undervalued, top over valued..

and the middle, hard to tell with low inflation, less then 4 times salary..