House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

What A Difference A Day Makes.........

basically dont believe any ******** your told, same in the real world too , people are full of sh*t, liers and self serving as*wipes, people f*cking suck.

<another day at the office>

Guest boredwaiting

basically dont believe any ******** your told, same in the real world too , people are full of sh*t, liers and self serving as*wipes, people f*cking suck.

Wow, you've lost your sense of humour today chuz... :)

Wow, you've lost your sense of humour today chuz... :)

nah mate :) its just every now and again a have a day which reminds me why i think people are pathetic. Today was such a day, nothing a completly new management team wouldnt sort out :lol:

Its good when the real world and cyber space overlap, ill just remember not to play doom 3 tonight incase it has some weird affect on me.

:)

nah mate its just every now and again a have a day which reminds me why i think people are pathetic. Today was such a day, nothing a completly new management team wouldnt sort out

Its good when the real world and cyber space overlap, ill just remember not to play doom 3 tonight incase it has some weird affect on me.

For the avoidance of doubt may the older posters on this forum have a translation of what you have posted?

It's completely incomprehensible to me.

Edited by Red Baron

how does that song go? who sung it?

Prince, sign of The Times..

all together now...

"Last year a neigbour of mine bought a buy to let"

"but then the economy fell on hard times and this guy just shot himself dead"

"times.. " doo doo daarr dar dar dar

"times.."

feel free to add more..

For the avoidance of doubt may the older posters on this forum have a translation of what you have posted?

He is worried that he may go on a killing spree tomorrow. Thankfully he is being sarcastic.

But apart from that they're ok otherwise.

Its probably not a age thing just a badly formed post :)

People in general show certain traits and the way we interact with eachother is a manifestation of those traits in certain circumstances. The journalist(s) who have wrote those two articles have done so in such a way that is typical of people in general. Take the first bit of information you think will be of relevance and present it to a group of people you think will accept it. Do whatever you need to do to meet your deadline do whatever you need to avoid reprecussion, find a scape goat, it doesnt matter if you know what your saying is complete nonsense so long as you have a get out clause. Whether it be flawed data or someone else to blame it on doesn't matter because if you leave enough ambiguity in what your saying then you present a scene that is down to interpretation. Few people will question it beacause they don't want to seem silly by not interpreting the information correctly. So it continues ... people suck.

Hope that makes it a little clearer :)

I also made made comparrison between being mislead in the real world and being misled with cyber information, to which the two reality's over lap because of the common denominator .. people.. done by people for people.. with the reference to avoiding doom 3 being the avoidance of birthing a psychopath at a point of mixed reality i.e cyber space and the real world. Doom 3 beign a 'first person shooter' style arcade game.

Incase your wondering, writting like this actually chills me out, im self serving, i am a person.

Bet you dont ask for clarrification again :)

Oh and apologies to the OP in the way ive just done a 'me,me look at me, me me'.

All better :)

EDITED:

basically what ?...! said :lol:

Edited by theChuz

House price recovery continues

The Times 12:11 27-Feb-06

House price retreat casts doubt on recovery The Times 12:07

What a difference a day makes!

Definately.

Surely this kind of news shows exactly how unsure the market is, and highlights the exact reason why its the wrong time to buy now. Does anybody think that this is the start of "media panic" which could cause people to turn their heads and wait because of uncertainty hence causing the crash? Fairly simple analogy I know but a true one I feel?

Also today was the most amount of HPC members on site - well done, and thanks to the FT for mentioning us!

Deano

Edited by deano_54321