House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pac-man

Be Aproperty Millionaire

I got sent this in the post the other day:

Dear Friend,

Are you sick of the daily grind? Tired of working hard for little reward and sick of never having enough to make ends meet?

At Last there is a way out...

Have you noticed how ordinary people are quietly getting wealthy through property? How even your taxi driver and window cleaner mention their 'buy-to-let flat' Ever thought "Huh? How did he manage to buy investment property?"

They discovered the way out....

Have you ever felt you were being left behind> Isn't it your turn to get rich?

My name is Jim Moore. Twelve years ago I was broke, toiling for a pittance, massively in debt. Etc etc......

This was followed by an Invitation to attend a Seminar where 'you will experience an exciting insight into the world of property aquisition and investment.

Dates are:

11th/12th March at Bristol City Centre Marriott, 2 Lower Castle Street, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3AD. The telephone number is 0870 0425544 to reserve a place.

Anyone fancy it ha ha?

I got sent this in the post the other day:

Dear Friend,

Are you sick of the daily grind? Tired of working hard for little reward and sick of never having enough to make ends meet?

At Last there is a way out...

Have you noticed how ordinary people are quietly getting wealthy through property? How even your taxi driver and window cleaner mention their 'buy-to-let flat' Ever thought "Huh? How did he manage to buy investment property?"

They discovered the way out....

Have you ever felt you were being left behind> Isn't it your turn to get rich?

My name is Jim Moore. Twelve years ago I was broke, toiling for a pittance, massively in debt. Etc etc......

This was followed by an Invitation to attend a Seminar where 'you will experience an exciting insight into the world of property aquisition and investment.

Dates are:

11th/12th March at Bristol City Centre Marriott, 2 Lower Castle Street, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3AD. The telephone number is 0870 0425544 to reserve a place.

Anyone fancy it ha ha?

They are still cabbies and window cleaners tho so they aint that rich... :rolleyes:

ive asked my mate 'jive bunny' to consider it and he says..

c..c...come on everybody...c..c..come on everybody. we can all be rich as rich tea.

thicker that a moulin rouge yoghurt and half a jaffa.

cc..cc..come on everybody do the property shuffle.

look someones doing the mashed potato.

wha ? mashed potato.?

that old sh1t been played out in 66.....

I went to one of these last year as a joke - and it is a joke. Totally false. They try to sell you property (flats) at 15% under the retail price - whats that?

You meet supposed taxi drivers etc who now "own" 2,000,000 pounds worth of property. But they have an 85% mortgage cos of the discount - eh?

If you are so thick then you may believe it. Any sane person would see through it. But it is a neat, amiusing sell. I liked the free biscuits!

I went to one of these last year as a joke - and it is a joke. Totally false. They try to sell you property (flats) at 15% under the retail price - whats that?

You meet supposed taxi drivers etc who now "own" 2,000,000 pounds worth of property. But they have an 85% mortgage cos of the discount - eh?

If you are so thick then you may believe it. Any sane person would see through it. But it is a neat, amiusing sell. I liked the free biscuits!

Did they have chocolate malted milks? If they do then I'm there :):D:)

My landlord got one of these (I open his junk mail because I CBA to forward it)- it's actually from the famous Inside Track. Jim Moore is their chairman apparently.

The sad thing is alot of people who have very little financial knowledge are dabbling in the housing market. Jobs wehre cash is king declare very little to the tax man, and thus tend to put it into property. The problem is they don't understand the forces behind the markets and will royally get shafted.

To encourage someone to get into the market so you can make a quick buck of them is absolutely disgraceful

An electrician I had working for me today asked how many places I had. The look the answer caused!!!!

I can't even afford 1 he said. All I could think of, was the extremely expensive bikes my tenants had in the place I rent to them (we had to move the bikes to get the electrical work done). They have the Porsches of bike world, but no house.

It's all about priorities you see......

An electrician I had working for me today asked how many places I had. The look the answer caused!!!!

I can't even afford 1 he said. All I could think of, was the extremely expensive bikes my tenants had in the place I rent to them (we had to move the bikes to get the electrical work done). They have the Porsches of bike world, but no house.

not everyone that cant buy are wasting there money

I can't even afford 1 he said.

All I could think of, was the extremely expensive bikes my tenants had in the place I rent to them (we had to move the bikes to get the electrical work done). They have the Porsches of bike world, but no house.

I don't see the connection between the second part and the first part of your anecdote. The electrician was priced out, but he didn't own the bikes, so what's your point?

frugalista

I don't see the connection between the second part and the first part of your anecdote. The electrician was priced out, but he didn't own the bikes, so what's your point?

frugalista

What TTRTR is trying to say is (shortened version)

You should plough 110% of your income into buying that bedsit in Peckham

Even if by "bike" you mean motorcycle, then a Ducati Motostrada is about £7,600. A fair chunk of cash, but not exactly enough to make that much difference when looking at whether someone can afford a house, particularly in London. After a quick check, no Ducati seems to go more than about 9K.

And if you mean bicycles .....

Billy Shears

Even if by "bike" you mean motorcycle, then a Ducati Motostrada is about £7,600. A fair chunk of cash, but not exactly enough to make that much difference when looking at whether someone can afford a house, particularly in London. After a quick check, no Ducati seems to go more than about 9K.

And if you mean bicycles .....

Billy Shears

Yeah, I mean bicyles. And if you can't see the connection with the average tenant buying designer carbon fibre (or whatever) bicyles and having a problem cotrolling their expenditure, you have some more growing up to do Billy boy.....

Yeah, I mean bicyles. And if you can't see the connection with the average tenant buying designer carbon fibre (or whatever) bicyles and having a problem cotrolling their expenditure, you have some more growing up to do Billy boy.....

How do you know that they are not controlling there expenditure?

I own a £1000 car to get to a real job in. But cant afford a £200k flat. So without my car (god bless the 0.5% that it is relative to a flat) then i cant work. How do you know what they use the bike for..been spying?????

NB. At least its a healthy way of travelling :angry:

How do you know that they are not controlling there expenditure?

I own a £1000 car to get to a real job in. But cant afford a £200k flat. So without my car (god bless the 0.5% that it is relative to a flat) then i cant work. How do you know what they use the bike for..been spying?????

NB. At least its a healthy way of travelling :angry:

Is your £1000 car a status symbol or a Porsche amoungst it's peers?

Maybe they are serous athletes. I have some friends with very nice bikes. They are serous althletes. They buy there clothes at the thrift store, and in every other area of their life are very frugal.

Do they pay their rent on time? IMHO that is a better judge of cotrolling their expenditures. Maybe they just don't want to buy right now.

Guest Winners and Losers

Yep, those tenants must be doing really well. Money to burn! Shocking is it not TTRTR. How dare they spend that kind of money on bikes! Surely they can afford to invest in property if they own a bike. The youth of today eh?

They have the Porsches of bike world, but no house.

Don't feel downbeat, cups half full and all that, every cloud............

You may not be able to have the bike of your dreams because you are a slave to those 'investment' properties of yours.........but think about all the alturistic opportunities you are giving your tenants to live life to the full through your low cost housing scheme...........keep up the great work TTRTR think of it as charity, no doubt you will be due good karma!

Edited by BTLOptingOut

Since when did my car have peers?

Or is your wording becoming undone? As i thought, i assume you meanmy peers. Yes very much so, as i only earn 20k. however we do not all need large porsche cars because some of us..unlike yourself have balls (you know the old porsche joke)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

I did remember this particular missive coming up before (although the general tone was pretty familiar its the "Dear Friend" thing that really stuck in my mind as insulting to everything I value. "sucker whose going to make me some money" is not IMHO a synonym for "Friend"), so I did a trawl of posts containing "Jim Moore" and found the follow.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...91&hl=Jim+Moore

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...68&hl=Jim+Moore

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...93&hl=Jim+Moore

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...99&hl=Jim+Moore

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...41&hl=Jim+Moore

I agree, but wondered whether anyone fancied joining me to try and ask some informed questions! Sounds like there are free biscuits involved. And yes, the company is called 'inside track'.

www.insidetrack.co.uk

Methinks that Jim Moore is spending more time on his seminars, these days than on his property. There's been a fairly hefty schedule (of which I've missed most) in the Bristol area in the past month.