House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thunderbird900

573 Online At Midday

Shame on you lot! 573 viewers online when you should be giving all your energies to your employer.

Mind you HPC can be stress relieving...sometimes!

Over 600 on line now,wow there must be some creedence to there being a house price crash...........

Something has gone wrong with the timings it said there were 800 on line a few minutes ago but all my posts are showing an hour behind and not moving up to the top of the thread list

Something has gone wrong with the timings it said there were 800 on line a few minutes ago but all my posts are showing an hour behind and not moving up to the top of the thread list

yep - seems like the site clock has suddenly gone back an hour - recent posts are all over the place

yep - seems like the site clock has suddenly gone back an hour - recent posts are all over the place

521 User(s) are browsing this forum (341 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)

Confused 341+4=521. Who writes the code for this forum; Rightmove?

No, the remaining 176 are registered members.

So 176 registered members + 341 guests / lurkers + 4 anonymous = 521 online

But why so many lurkers?

Who writes the code for this forum; Rightmove?

very good :lol:

But why so many lurkers? Brown finger, Bulls up Blair, the whole MPC commitee, remember they base their decisions on our reccomendations

Edited by Panda

:D:D yeah I reckon they've got their best hackers on our case right now.

One day this site will be famous. It will be like the dot.com era. Early posters like me will be offered book deals, film rights etc etc. I'll certainly get on Wogan. Webmaster will be given a place in the House of Lords.

Then, in 2014, it will all go wrong. House prices will crash back through the 130K mark, and housepricecrash.co.uk will be discredited. Those of us who sold our stake at the top (or the bottom, depending on your perspective) in 2011 will be laughing, but those hanging on for more 20% falls will be caught out.

One day this site will be famous. It will be like the dot.com era. Early posters like me will be offered book deals, film rights etc etc. I'll certainly get on Wogan. Webmaster will be given a place in the House of Lords.

I understand Davina McColl has been give a new chat show, I'd certainly like to "get on" Davina if that's ok with everyone else...?

:D

Shame on you lot! 573 viewers online when you should be giving all your energies to your employer.

Mind you HPC can be stress relieving...sometimes!

Lunch! Me time. B)

Sorry folks, its me thats caused all the timing problems. I've managed to hack in though an eddy in space-time from 28th February, 2012. I have good news and bad news for you all. Firstly the good news - I bought a five bedrooom detached house in Guildford for £180,000 in 2008. The bad news - Gordon Brown is still PM.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_...ricecrash.co.uk

the sites popularity has taken a bit of a dive recently :( although the qty of users on this forum doesnt seem to back up the stats

pent-up interest from surfers who have nowhere else to browse will ensure that the figures go through the roof.

Also all those youngsters who have been sharing their parent's pcs - will get their own. They'l need somewhere to surf too.

Understand there are a lot of Polish and Lithuanian bloggers rapidly deserting polskadairyforum.com - where do you think they'll go?

ROOFA!

Sorry folks, its me thats caused all the timing problems. I've managed to hack in though an eddy in space-time from 28th February, 2012. I have good news and bad news for you all. Firstly the good news - I bought a five bedrooom detached house in Guildford for £180,000 in 2008. The bad news - Gordon Brown is still PM.

Is Wembley finished yet?

Which England player ballooned the ball over the bar in the 2006 world cup semi-final penalty shoot-out against Germany to despair in England but joy everywhere else?

Whoops, I almost forgot to ask about trivia. Has oil run out yet? And did the US or Isreal nuke the mullahs in Iran?

Edited by BoredTrainBuilder

Is Wembley finished yet?

Which England player ballooned the ball over the bar in the 2006 world cup semi-final penalty shoot-out against Germany to despair in England but joy everywhere else?

Ah yes of course - you haven't seen Sven's "Sod it - I'm taking the penalty myself" incident yet have you?

In other football news Brighton are still waiting on the decision on the new stadium from Kulfe Annan, after Lewes District Council's appeal to the United Nations.

Edited by r thritis

"Most users ever online was 827 on Today, 11:30 AM"

That beats the previous record by x2 ish.

We must have had some media exposure. TV, Radio... people would have then taken a look.

Own up... who called a daytime TV / Radio show?

Or perhaps we are linked to in a bloomberg, reuters article.

I am also sure that this site is well known by the powers that be. Would not surprise me if they really were making decisions based on the posts of this site.

CAS

"Most users ever online was 827 on Today, 11:30 AM"

That beats the previous record by x2 ish.

We must have had some media exposure. TV, Radio... people would have then taken a look.

Own up... who called a daytime TV / Radio show?

Or perhaps we are linked to in a bloomberg, reuters article.

I am also sure that this site is well known by the powers that be. Would not surprise me if they really were making decisions based on the posts of this site.

CAS

I don't think it actually happened. It coincided with the clock going wrong and going back an hour on this site so possibly it double counted everyone. Everyone joined at the same time (12.30) and left at the same time (1.30)