House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dog

Bears

I have just seen a documentary about a conservationist in Alaska called Timothy Treadwell. He lived with wild Grizzly bears for several years.

The programme contains footage of Timothy with the bears. He explains at great length that he is safe from the bears because he knows what he is doing. Then one day a bear came into his tent and ate both him and his girlfriend.

This should be obligatory viewing for all bulls.

I have just seen a documentary about a conservationist in Alaska called Timothy Treadwell. He lived with wild Grizzly bears for several years.

The programme contains footage of Timothy with the bears. He explains at great length that he is safe from the bears because he knows what he is doing. Then one day a bear came into his tent and ate both him and his girlfriend.

how do dogs fare? :rolleyes:

Was it not Tim Treadpoorly?

Guest Winners and Losers

I would have thought that sometimes they win and sometimes they lose

Although cats on the other hand win 9 times and only lose once

Cruel, very cruel indeed. :angry:

how do dogs fare?

Good question! It is a little known fact that a dog's teeth are just for show. They never actually use them.

Good question! It is a little known fact that a dog's teeth are just for show. They never actually use them.

Bit like Frank Bruno's fists then... :lol:

Guest Winners and Losers

Liar! Are you a BTL landlord? My dog uses her teeth all the time.

If Tim had bought a house (instead of a tent) he and his girlfriend would still be alive today.

This is because bears are not smart enough to get 'into' property...

Guest Winners and Losers

If Tim had bought a house (instead of a tent) he and his girlfriend would still be alive today.

Except me of course WAP, isnt that right?

Liar! Are you a BTL landlord? My dog uses her teeth all the time.

Well alright, maybe the odd tiny nip but no more than that.

If Tim had bought a house (instead of a tent) he and his girlfriend would still be alive today. This is because bears are not smart enough to get 'into' property...

Good one!

Guest Winners and Losers

Well alright, maybe the odd tiny nip but no more than that.

Good one!

Dog, peleeeasse - never, never, never say that something WAP has said is a 'good one'. It will go to his head and we will never hear the end of it. Spare us!

Guest Bart of Darkness

:lol:

The Bear and the Rabbit

Once upon a time there was a frog who lived in a lake all by himself.

He had been given special powers by a local witch. One day he finally

ventured out of the lake to get his first glimpse of the world outside.

The first thing he saw was a bear chasing a rabbit and so he called out

to them and asked them to stop.

Then he said to them: "I am a magical frog and since you are the first

two animals I have ever seen, I am going to grant you both three wishes.

You will each take turns using them and you have to use them now."

The bear (being greedy) went first. I would like for every bear in this

forest to be female except for me." A magical sound and it was done.

Then the rabbit. "I would like a helmet." This confused both the frog

and the bear, but after a magical sound there was a helmet.

It was the bear's turn again. "I would like for every bear in the

neighbouring forest to be female." A magical sound and it was done.

The rabbit went again. "I would like a motorcycle."

Both the frog and the bear wondered why the rabbit didn't just ask for

a lot of money with which he could buy himself a motorcycle, but after

a magical sound there was a motorcycle. The bear took his last wish. "I

would like for all the bears in the world to be female except for me."

A magical sound and it was done.

The rabbit then put on his helmet, started up the motorcycle, and said

"I wish the bear was gay" and took off like a bat out of hell.

It does appear:

That day was the day the grizzly bears had their picnic.

And soon will be:

The day which is the day the property bears have their picnic (Feasting on the cut-price properties etc.).

- Pye (Property Speculatin Ninja :ph34r: )

P.S. Obviously being eaten by a bear is not a laughing matter - but my deposit is in hibernation until the warm spell starts and I suspect I'll be ravenous once the boom thaws.

Edited by pyewackitt

That day was the day the grizzly bears had their picnic.

And soon will be:

P.S. Obviously being eaten by a bear is not a laughing matter - but my deposit is in hibernation until the warm spell starts and I suspect I'll be ravenous once the boom thaws.

Maybe this one is more to your liking then?

A hunter goes to the Canadian Rockies to hunt Grizzly bear. He treks for three days into the

snowy wilderness and then sees his first bear. He whips out the rifle, takes aim and fires. He

rushes down to where the bear should be breathing its last only to find&nothing. He feels a tap

on his shoulder and there, snout dripping and teeth bared is the biggest ******en bear on the

planet!

The bear uncurls a claw the size of a bread knife and studies it intently.

Right, you *****! the bear begins, Fire yer gun at me, eh? Ah ll gie you two choices. Ah can

either take this claw and slit your belly open or you can get yer kecks aff and bend ower fur

me. Whit ll be then?

The Hunter leaves the forest with a very sore ****.

The next season, the Hunter s back with a gun like the turret of a Sherman tank. Same again. He

sees the bear, he takes aim and BANG! He slides down the snow to admire his kill but it ain t

there. Another tap on the shoulder. The hunter turns to see two bears this time.

Well, let me introduce you to my cousin, begins the bear, Its either your life or your ****,

take your pick.

Once again, the hunter leaves clutching snow to his behind.

The next year, and the Hunter returns to the same spot only this time he s got a Surface to

Air Heat seeking missile on his sledge!

Again, the bear falls within the electronic sights and WHOOSH! The rocket belts down the slope

and takes out fourteen Fir trees and a huge swathe of mountainside. The Hunter yelps with

excitement and tumbles down the slope. But&Another tap on the shoulder and the hunter is

confronted by the Bear, the Cousin and 28 other assorted relatives.

The Bear smiles, lips curling back to reveal fangs like piano keys and winks at the Hunter:

Your no really here fur the huntin , urr ye? sez the bear&

The film is 'Grizzly Man'. By all accounts he was more than a total nutter for hanging around big bad bears(!).

He lived with bears for 13 yrs before being eaten by one, along with his girlfriend. It's all on the film except the lens cap was still on and you are spared the soundtrack, it shows the directors horrified face. A narrative of the soundtrack is on the net, not nice. You can see pictures of this madman grinning with a HUGE eating thing behind him, he was living on borrowed time, like a property speculator.

So, bears are bad!

Long live HPI.