House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libitina

Maths

Just finished the maths section of my access course, hurrah! Monday and Thursday afternoons are my own again (well, sort of. Still other assignments for other subjects to do, but thats not the point) :D

Just finished the maths section of my access course, hurrah! Monday and Thursday afternoons are my own again (well, sort of. Still other assignments for other subjects to do, but thats not the point) :D

Yes but is the ironing done and what about my dinner? :lol::lol::huh::blink:

Feck orf! :P

Do you talk to Dunroamin like that? :lol::lol:

Never you mind that, are those dishes done yet, and wheres my bedtime supper anyway? :lol::lol::D:P

Never you mind that, are those dishes done yet, and wheres my bedtime supper anyway? :lol::lol::D:P

In the dog!

If you're going to be out gallivanting all night, tis your own fault! :D

In the dog!

If you're going to be out gallivanting all night, tis your own fault! :D

Hmm I see you are not going to break as easy as Dunroamin but as sure as 2+2=4 given time you will soon be washing cooking and ironing for me... they always do. :lol::lol::lol::P

Hmm I see you are not going to break as easy as Dunroamin but as sure as 2+2=4 given time you will soon be washing cooking and ironing for me... they always do. :lol::lol::lol::P

Theres always a first :P