House Price Crash Forum

Vis Using This Websites Name....

Just joined the party after a beer (OK, more than one) so apologies to anyone who may have posted this already.

If searched as three seperate words, the sponsored link is for our friends at MoneyWeek. Just tried as all one word though and ...... oh yeah, see what you mean.

(You won't belive how long this took to type with no speeling mistooks in it!!

Edit: Next time I must remember to read the first post, the poster already pointed out it was all one word. Where's my coat.... ?

Edited by Dilbert

Dont worry lads I think I have got all corners covered now. I have taken a digital picture of the clear pdf showing the original screenshot of the actual webpage illustrating the google search results. I will upload it tomorrow when I can be arsed. :D

Dont worry lads I think I have got all corners covered now. I have taken a digital picture of the clear pdf showing the original screenshot of the actual webpage illustrating the google search results. I will upload it tomorrow when I can be arsed. :D

Think you should have used a real film camera, to avoid being accused of 'digitaly' tampering :lol:

It`s back up, looks as if they have put another shilling in the meter. ;)

Most Google advertisers set a daily budget - we've simply used that up. Think of it like the Hungersite and visit it everday:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=housepric...n-US:unofficial

If they have any knowledge of Search Engine Marketing they'll spot the poor conversion and kill the ad creative. Unfortunately they don't to be too smart so perhaps not.

Of course, the naughty thing to do would be for the site owners to set up adsense searches and then they could be actually making a bit of cash out of us clicking on the ad.

NB: This is very naughty according to Google Adsense terms and conditions and I was only half tempted to make the link above help pay for my site (I didn't by the way).

Google claim to be very good at spotting rogue clicks so it's probably not worthwhile each of us clicking the ad more than once a day (unless you are deleting their cookie and have a dynamic IP address).

Edited by greencat