HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

How come people all over the Middle East and Indonesia were rioting over some cartoons, burnings flags and torching embassies - but no one outside Iraq seems to get worked up when Al Qaeda's people blow up a mosque. Slightly hypocritical?

And where do all those flags come from anyway? Is there a factory somewhere in the Arab world that produces flammable Israeli flags or is some brave soul smuggling them in somehow?

HOLA4410

I think the muslim world has a point on the cartoons, it was personal and offensive. And a newspaper in the free world ought to behave more reponsibly. Children have been killed over this.

If I walk into a pub and call one of the larger locals a fat ugly c**t he would take offense, and rightly so.

If I was to the protest by saying "I have the right to say whatever I want". I would expect everyone in the pub to become very hostile towards me.

Only a complete d1ckhead would be shocked by the response

HOLA4411

And where do all those flags come from anyway? Is there a factory somewhere in the Arab world that produces flammable Israeli flags or is some brave soul smuggling them in somehow?

There's a funny article by Mark Steyn where he has good laugh at this. Other than exporting oil and terror, what does the ME do? Nowt. But, in the event that someone takes the mick out of the terrorists, some clever sod starts mass producing Danish flags to burn. Just imagine if that entrepreneurial skill be devoted to IT or finance...

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

We do a small export kit for the Middle East market comprising of An American flag, a small can of petrol and box of SwanVesta matches all for $10. It's our best selling line!

HOLA4415

I think the muslim world has a point on the cartoons, it was personal and offensive. And a newspaper in the free world ought to behave more reponsibly. Children have been killed over this.

If I walk into a pub and call one of the larger locals a fat ugly c**t he would take offense, and rightly so.

If I was to the protest by saying "I have the right to say whatever I want". I would expect everyone in the pub to become very hostile towards me.

Only a complete d1ckhead would be shocked by the response

The cartoons were published in September. Danish mullahs took nearly 6 months to work the muslim street into a state of foaming at the mouth. They're the ones guilty of killing the children.

HOLA4416

The cartoons were published in September. Danish mullahs took nearly 6 months to work the muslim street into a state of foaming at the mouth. They're the ones guilty of killing the children.

Printing or stating something you know will cause an outrage and benifit nobody is irresponsible. End of.

If I were to say something deeply personal and offensive towards you I would expect you to be offended.

It would be very naive of me to think otherwise.

On an unrelated more light hearted topic anyone seen this

The world is a diverse and bizarre place.

HOLA4417

If I were to say something deeply personal and offensive towards you I would expect you to be offended.

You would not however expect me to burn your house to the ground and then organise a lynch mob to hang you from the nearest tree. That seems to be the reaction from the "offended" muslim community.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ram-raiders deserve all that they get...

No relation!

:lol:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Printing or stating something you know will cause an outrage and benifit nobody is irresponsible. End of.

Indeed. Screw freedom of speech, we must always remember to kowtow to violent thugs, even when printing such innocuous cartoons as the ones which supposedly provoked these riots and murders.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

On an unrelated more light hearted topic anyone seen this

The world is a diverse and bizarre place.

You are kidding! :P

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

Maybe Sharia law is not so bad, are goats in anyway choosy and where can you buy them?.