House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Winners and Losers

50 Million Pound Robbery

Guest Winners and Losers

A group of FTB's desperate to get on to the ladder? Damn, now the central London property market is going to be booming again.

Maybe this is a new form of Nulabour Tax? After all they've been robbing the good citizons of this country for long enough so it's time to rob the banks, who in turn will rob us even more :P:lol:

One way to launder the money would be in property but there are more checks in place these days i.e:

CSA: "where did you get the money from"

Criminal: "Borrowed it from family"

CSA: "OK"

And that's how far the check goes. The only way a customer gets flagged if the Police notify equifax.

Guest Bart of Darkness

Gordon Brown getting more overt in his desire for cash for public spending?

Guest Winners and Losers

Probably just TTRTR's tenants trying to make ends meet at the end of the month...

Gasp! An attack on TTRTR from WAP! CIUW will be beside him/her self!

BTW - are you following me WAP? If you are not careful I will push you up stream and leave you there, without a paddle.

Guest muttley

One way to launder the money would be in property

How long before some VI cites this as a reason for continuing HPI?

Guest Winners and Losers

Well the people who were kidnapped lived in my town.

Who says nothing ever happens in the Costa Geriatrica?

:lol::lol::lol:

Is that a confession?

Guest Winners and Losers

Oh come on!

I'm far too good looking to be a robber...

:lol:

Well, if your avatar is anything to go by - you are hot!

Well, if your avatar is anything to go by - you are hot!

Well, if you think I look bad now, you should have seen me before the corrective surgery...

That's the problem being born in the rural south east - the gene pool is a bit limited.... :lol:

Still, won't have any problem with global warming as I do have webbed feet....

and gills...

:o

One way to launder the money would be in property but there are more checks in place these days i.e:

CSA: "where did you get the money from"

Criminal: "Borrowed it from family"

CSA: "OK"

And that's how far the check goes. The only way a customer gets flagged if the Police notify equifax.

That made me laugh. :lol:

So, will mortgage brokers/banks be asking where you (super saving) FTBs got £100k from in the future when you buy a house?

damb fools, if they'd stolen it off of a bank, then it would be very very very big trouble.

the fact that they've stolen off of the boe/government, makes it 1000 times worse for them.

especially as some of it was just hot off of the printing presses. now gordy will have to go at the printing presses again. :rolleyes:

Just like City bonuses this is Good News it will mean new money flowing in (and through) the property market!

Finally a group of people that speak the same language as Estate Agents and also engage in the same sort of practice... robbery and criminality.

I'll confess, it was me...How else am i to get on the property ladder though? I'm going to do what kirsty and phil suggest and plough all my money into property. You can't lose on that can you? Anyone know of any nice flats in the London area? I am looking to do a bit of BTL as well because my mate said that he has done that and earnt 55 grand in the last two years!!

Guest Winners and Losers

I'll confess, it was me...How else am i to get on the property ladder though? I'm going to do what kirsty and phil suggest and plough all my money into property. You can't lose on that can you? Anyone know of any nice flats in the London area? I am looking to do a bit of BTL as well because my mate said that he has done that and earnt 55 grand in the last two years!!

Yep, but you better get in quick because prices are going to go up for ever and soon that 50mil will only buy you a squat in Hackney.

That made me laugh. :lol:

So, will mortgage brokers/banks be asking where you (super saving) FTBs got £100k from in the future when you buy a house?

They have to ask. They probably do send the data off to the IR. I know there is a new system coming into effect (if it hasn't already), where the number of properties you own is linked to your NI number. That way they can check to see who earns what and what their assets are. Big Brother stuff.

You lot are f*cking dense.

That cash will be used to put 5% deposits down on properties across the country. Their portfolio will be worth tens of billions in a few years.

Things I wish I had thought of first :

- hotmail.com

- friendsreunited.com

- milliondollarhomepage.com

- moneysavingexpert.com

- housepricecrash.com

- petrolprices.com

- robbing Securitas Depot of 50 mil

Bet it was just like Robert Deniro in Heat too ....

Anybody wanna admit to doing it - we can split the 2 million reward ??