House Price Crash Forum
Mr Blek

For Sale Signs

My daily habit is to notice how many for sale/to rent boards I can see on the way to work. This one corner to a cul-de-sac had 8 boards all jostling for space. This morning I noticed two had gone leaving six. Just now on the way back from work I realise what's happened when I saw the opposite side of the road. There were zero boards on the opposide side, not there's four, making a grand total of 10 on both corners. Too much clutter on one side I guess :lol:

My daily habit is to notice how many for sale/to rent boards I can see on the way to work. This one corner to a cul-de-sac had 8 boards all jostling for space. This morning I noticed two had gone leaving six. Just now on the way back from work I realise what's happened when I saw the opposite side of the road. There were zero boards on the opposide side, not there's four, making a grand total of 10 on both corners. Too much clutter on one side I guess :lol:

Don't do this if you're driving, it was my pastime on the drive home until I nearly crashed the car trying to look down a side street at 30mph!

Two 'Sold' boards have gone from the road near where I work. One I presume must have actually, really sold as there was a half-full skip and a builders' van outside, the other I've no idea: maybe some local builder thought they could buy that one, do it up and flip it quickly. I'll be interested to see what comes up on nethouseprices.com in the next couple of months.

Of course the house that's been on the market for over eighteen months still hasn't sold.

Edited by MarkG

Get a life

Guest Winners and Losers

Got one thanks.

So what's your hobby? I bet its 130% mortgages? Dumbass

Tut, how dare he? Eh Mr Blek. Don't ever change!