House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
R2D2

Prices In Pimlico

Hi Guys

What do we thik about buying in Pimlico? I am not buying for an investment, I am a FTB wanting to live in my own house. I don't care too much if property prices go up but I do not want to loose money...

Am I crazy to still want to buy in Pimlico?

Let me know!

Worried FTB :(:(

You have a point there....although a little sad at how you picked that up immediately :P Thing is, I am a woman and we are entitled to change our minds....I may have found a property that I like and I wanted to get a general feeling of people's opinions on house prices in Pimlico...so anyway, any thoughts Feltsorryfor? Any helpful advice or tips? ;)

although a little sad at how you picked that up immediately

why is it sad to remember a similair post from just two weeks ago :blink:

Anyway, I just searched for Pimlico to help you out and found your original post. Thats it.

Edit: btw no idea about Pimlico, like I said I was just trying to help

Edited by feltsorryfor

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated...Made an offer today actually and waiting to be accepted....but started looking at Nethouseprices and see I am paying the most this block has ever seen....I am starting to have serious doubts...first time nerves?!? Who knows...

Guest Winners and Losers

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated...Made an offer today actually and waiting to be accepted....but started looking at Nethouseprices and see I am paying the most this block has ever seen....I am starting to have serious doubts...first time nerves?!? Who knows...

Oh dear, pull out.

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated...Made an offer today actually and waiting to be accepted....but started looking at Nethouseprices and see I am paying the most this block has ever seen...

In which case, you are a fool.

A greatest fool.

Now feck off

and

AWOOGA.

first time nerves?!? Who knows...

No, that'll be your instinct telling you DON'T DO IT!!

Unless of course you want to be the one to pay more than anyone else. Perhaps you have the money to burn...

Offer was turned down due to some other bidder who offered the offer price in cash!?! I mean, who has that sort of cash just lying around....I don't know!

Anyway, seems it was a sign, taking a backseat, waiting for the crash you all see as a given... ;)

Offer was turned down due to some other bidder who offered the offer price in cash!?! I mean, who has that sort of cash just lying around....I don't know!

Anyway, seems it was a sign, taking a backseat, waiting for the crash you all see as a given... ;)

The Phantom Bidder Method

The cash bidder probably does not exist! If they had cash, they are likely to be savvy (not always!) enough to know that they were paying over the odds. The EA is just trying to scare you into increasing your offer. DON'T! Lower it instead and show the seller you mean business.

Edited by Buffer Bear