House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest horace

Poor Landlord.

Maybe he was a psycho - but other factors might of had a role leading up to the murder.

I bet the relationship wasnt too good between them.

Did the landlord pester the tennant all the time by visiting and inspecting too regularly? Nit picking?

Did the landlord increase the rent each year unfairly?

Did the landlord act smug ? E.g. I own half the street? Boasting about exotic holidays, flashing the mercedes. That does no one any favours.

And so on....

Edited by notanewmember

If more Tennants took this approach to their landlords it would cause a huge increase of housing onto the market and could trigger the much anticipated HPC.

So come on all you STR's, get your socks out.

:blink::P

Maybe he was a psycho - but other factors might of had a role leading up to the murder.

I bet the relationship wasnt too good between them.

Did the landlord pester the tennant all the time by visiting and inspecting too regularly? Nit picking?

Did the landlord increase the rent each year unfairly?

Did the landlord act smug ? E.g. I own half the street? Boasting about exotic holidays, flashing the mercedes. That does no one any favours.

And so on....

Or was he just a psycho?

Or was he just a psycho?

Well it did say he was an addict who may have had a personality disorder - sounds like care in the community gone wrong...

Amateur landlords will soon realise it's just not worth the hassle for such little reward for such risk.

I once visited a business owned by the family, it was an early 19th century building with the office on the ground floor and a decent sized flat set on the two floors above. The flat had been empty for sometime and was in a bit of sorry state. I later asked my father why, he said it was actually let out many years ago but the tenants would stay for a while and then endeavour get turfed out, apparently once they can present an eviction notice to the council they're obliged to look after them! In the first instance of this happening things were quite amicable, but once the news spread lots of people tried to do the same thing and it was costing a small fortune in court fees, so it was easier just to leave the place empty. They had enquiries from hopeful tenants for many years after!

Guest wrongmove

The LL didn't "miss the bolt"

Just when you think that taste has reached an all time low, something comes along and drags it just that little bit lower.

Still made me LOL though

Just when you think that taste has reached an all time low, something comes along and drags it just that little bit lower.

Still made me LOL though

It sure is funny. :lol::lol::lol: Not sure why... maybe because he did what my rationale mind has over-ridden with at least 3 landlords.