House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waiting Patiently

Interesting 9-11 Video For The Conspiracy Theorists

It’s just a conspiracy, that is was that the earth is round and stars are so far away.

Bush is now pumping up the price of oil by having the pipe lines blown up to keep his pockets full and he’s so friendly with the Saudi royals and bin-ladens that I’m surprised he has not married one of them.

I’m not religious but if we are to have a anti Christ then my money is on Bush being that man and he’s not fooling me.

I think it's very insightful.

Have you seen the third buliding - the one that wasn't hit go down. Apparently the C.I.A. was investigating Worldcorp?

And after watching it can anyone deny their eyes on the apparent facts without their brain mulling over the probablities of who is responsibly.

It’s just a conspiracy, that is was that the earth is round and stars are so far away.

Bush is now pumping up the price of oil by having the pipe lines blown up to keep his pockets full and he’s so friendly with the Saudi royals and bin-ladens that I’m surprised he has not married one of them.

I’m not religious but if we are to have a anti Christ then my money is on Bush being that man and he’s not fooling me.

How did I know that you'd be in this thread? ;):D;):P

How did I know that you'd be in this thread? ;):D;):P

How did I know that you'd be in this thread checking up on who's in this thread. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

:P

I'm currently about 40 mins into this video, didn't realise it was so long.

The narrators voice is very nice though :D

I watched the whole lot.

At the very least it makes you think, and asks questions that need answers.

NDL

I watched the whole lot.

At the very least it makes you think, and asks questions that need answers.

NDL

Yep, I watched it all too, there seemed to be one or two valid points. Interesting.

Very interesting documentary. I maybe of the minority, but there's something definately fishy about 9/11. What did Goebbels say - something about the bigger the lie ...

Even old Bill got in on the act. Remember when Monica went down on him and all the papers were going to run with it as frontpage news? What does Bill decide to do? He bombs a medicine factory in Kenya under the guise it was making chemicals for OBL.

"I maybe of the minority"

Not sure how long we will be in the minority as most logical people presented with compelling evidence that has not been doctored by the states machinery soon realise that they are being deceived by the very people they think will protect them.

Bush has made a grab for the Oil for his own personal profit and the sooner the Americans realise this the better.

So what can heat steel so hot that it's being dragged from the basement days later

htm7.h2.jpg

My cookers gas ring has a perfect mix of fuel and air and it does not melt steel so how can steel be melted in an environment where all the air has been consumed by fire, we all saw it was black smoke coming from the twin towers and this proves a lack of air and even in an open field you can not melt steel by pouring petrol on to it

Explosive shaped charges on the other hand heats metal to 3000 c in milliseconds and you would need a lot of charges to destroy the 47 central columns holding up the twin towers. Maybe GW-Bush’s brother can help after all he was running the firm that was providing security at the twin towers when they were hit, yes hardly sounds true but check it out yourself.

Bush has made a grab for the Oil for his own personal profit and the sooner the Americans realise this the better.

So what can heat steel so hot that it's being dragged from the basement days later

Does it matter?! really?!

I mean history debates if Hitler started the Reichstag Fire. Does the truth (either way) make Hitler more/less evil?

*wispers to self* only 3 more years, only 3 more years.

Karren

Well it’s always those that win the war that gets to rewrite history and convince the world that they was never doing anything wrong.

You say does it matter, well yes if you like your freedom and to live normal life. We are at that stage again where people will learn that freedom costs but it’s worth the fight and yes one man can make a difference if all they do is wake the sheeple up.

Karren

Well it’s always those that win the war that gets to rewrite history and convince the world that they was never doing anything wrong.

You say does it matter, well yes if you like your freedom and to live normal life. We are at that stage again where people will learn that freedom costs but it’s worth the fight and yes one man can make a difference if all they do is wake the sheeple up.

********! Your interpretation of 1984 is laughable if not tragic. The winner of wars doesnt rewrite or write history (there are too many others out there outwith your control to bother doing that) its more how you define the enemy to your populous... then they write the history for you.

Christ, this stuff is elementry GCSE 'Mind Control'

Karren

I see an Iraqi life just as valuable as an American. The Lancet reported in Oct 2004 that 100,000 Iriqi civilans had died because of the invasion. 3,000 died on 9/11. Hitler killed how many million? Burning the Reichstag was just the begining.

We can never win a "war on terror".