House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
homeless

Why Is This Site So Full Of Watchers Not Doers

hello all

I as well as a couple of others on here have tried to whip up some campaign action instead of just sitting about mulling over the stories as we do.

I am a member of a site that has only about 200 members but this site has about 100 times more media exposure than here.

The site is also based along the same lines as we are, the un-affordability of the uk today.

www.isitfair.co.uk

I believe if a site like this can achieve what it has (its in the papers, bbc/radio/media everyday), them what could people like us here with 1000s of members achieve?

Some may call this a blatent plug for this site, but infact i reckon it should be pinned here as a link, it discusses many of the same issues as here, except as i said, realy does something with direct action.

take a look over there people and say hi, we are all fighting the same fight

hello all

I as well as a couple of others on here have tried to whip up some campaign action instead of just sitting about mulling over the stories as we do.

I am a member of a site that has only about 200 members but this site has about 100 times more media exposure than here.

The site is also based along the same lines as we are, the un-affordability of the uk today.

www.isitfair.co.uk

I believe if a site like this can achieve what it has (its in the papers, bbc/radio/media everyday), them what could people like us here with 1000s of members achieve?

Some may call this a blatent plug for this site, but infact i reckon it should be pinned here as a link, it discusses many of the same issues as here, except as i said, realy does something with direct action.

take a look over there people and say hi, we are all fighting the same fight

Is this the sirte that used to be called www.militantloser.co.uk ?

its the site where all they council tax protestors are from

ya know the woman that was jailed, is a member.and the vicar and his wife

very commendable people standing up for there rights.