House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perfectionist

Evidence Suggests Muslim Riots Are Staged .....

Check out the banner the author of this website endorses.....Can you live without oxegen? Of course not but

Oxygen comprises about 20% of today’s atmosphere. Yet air samples taken from ancient ice indicate there was significantly more Oxygen in our atmosphere just a few thousand years ago — as high as 30%! Is that why the Biblical patriarchs lived more than 900 years? Where sufficient Oxygen is present, disease cannot live! Two-time Nobel Prize for Medicine winner Otto Warburg stated this in 1966: "Where cells get enough Oxygen, cancer will not, cannot occ

Get a load of that!

So what we are all doing wrong is not living by nuclear plants or smoking or drinking or snorting Class A's, but simply not breathing enough oxygen. Looks like Micheal Jackson got something right after all.

Seriously, can you take anything as fact when you see the mentality this guy accredits himself to?

No, neither can I.

First time Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awooga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc. pure rubbish

From a white English Christian (by default)

It took me about 2 hours as an 8 year old to come up with the hypothesis that those "years" were actually months.

I told my (Scottish Presbyterian, only church in town) Sunday School class about this theory the following week, and afterwards the teacher privately told my (English, dad had a work posting) parents if I didn't watch out I was going to burn in everlasting hellfire for blasphemy :lol: .

(They didn't tell me this until many years later, but they did tell me at the time to check with them before telling other people my 'bright ideas'. Apparently mum was a bit po-faced about my 'cheek', but dad just about split his sides laughing once he and mum were alone.)