House Price Crash Forum
Guest wrongmove

Btl Gone Seriously Wrong

Guest wrongmove

I can across this on TMF, courtesy of BBB (aka BaresNightmare), a one-time prolific bull poster here

http://www.leabeven.com/discussion/showthr...php?p=33#post33

The woman in question is profiled here on the BBC

Property Success

Yes, it is schadenfraud of the first order, but read and enjoy anyway :)

ps. anyone remember BBB (Big Bad Bull) ? Or Schadenfraud, for that matter.

Guest wrongmove

Still here - mainly lurking, but happy to see that the crash is on schedule, if a little later than I expected....

Nice to hear from you - love the avatar :lol:

I can across this on TMF, courtesy of BBB (aka BaresNightmare), a one-time prolific bull poster here

http://www.leabeven.com/discussion/showthr...php?p=33#post33

The woman in question is profiled here on the BBC

Property Success

Yes, it is schadenfraud of the first order, but read and enjoy anyway :)

ps. anyone remember BBB (Big Bad Bull) ? Or Schadenfraud, for that matter.

Hilarious! She wants to ban NLP from the industry! :lol::lol::lol:

this line tickled me the most.... "surely somewhere along the line the valuer / lender should be held accountable?" :lol:

feck off.... you short haired, dumpy-looking, quick-buck-seeking, buck-passing, illiterate-mis-speller, research-failure-dimwit ....you deserve nothing better than massive -ve equity, just a shame you won't have to fully pay it back if you do experience that!

OK, OK, now too many gins, and feeling v. vicious!! :lol:

Edited: OK, now read full thread with her responses... glad she now has assets of an "18 yr old". Clearly what she deserves. Shame she will never have to cover what her true losses were to the lenders - I assume she made full use of bankruptcy laws, thus making the rest of us pay in one way or another. Buying property in a booming market and getting rich quick does not, and should not, make someone a legitimate business person. And she failed at that too. How much of a failure can one person be?!

Hopefully her internet marketed property-education schemes will be as successful as her last venture. Shame on you girl!! Try doing something that actually contributes to our nation first!

Edited by xian

Guest wrongmove

be analised by you.

:o

Is that still part of the Oxford entrance interview?! In this day and age !!

:lol::lol::lol:

On that thread she denies every being a 'teacher' and therefore never leading other people up the same blind alley. That doesn't exactly mesh with the primetime advertising she got on behalf of BBC TV

She lost over £300,000 when 50 luxury apartments she had bought suddenly decreased in value.

"I bought them on what I thought was a discounted deal, but it didn't quite work out to plan."

Some dropped in value by thousands of pounds, others didn't even make a penny in rent.

In order to pay off her debts and stabilise her business, Lea was forced to sell most of her properties, after some of them were repossessed.

[..]

And for a fee of around £7,000, Lea shares her hard-earned experience with potential investors looking to enjoy the same success.

"Me a teacher? lol"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by BuyingBear

"I would be interested to learn from you rather than be analised by you."

I think I said something similar in my Oxford entrance interview...

:lol: ROFL!!! :D Classic....

On that thread she denies every being a 'teacher' and therefore never leading other people up the same blind alley.

Exactly.....She wants to blame others and hold them accountable for her naivety........Yet she's rather shrewd in screwing others at £7K a shot for imparting her worthless 'knoweldge'.....

No doubt she is willing to fully compensate those of her clients that now feel they were naive and exploited.

When she's winning it's her genius....when she's losng it's the negligence of others...........

Edit:

Okay after reading some of the other threads on her site I'll cut her a break, she is pretty willing to share her mistakes regarding off-plan, also anyone who goes through such a big fall is allowed to go through a period of dealing with it (shock, dismay, anger, reconciliation):

http://www.leabeven.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=71

Guys - seriously if you want to waste some money - becasue you have not got the message - pay me £25 for an hour on the phone, and let me tell you 1st hand some of my off plan stories - I can almost guarentee that I will put you off them for life. Call me on 07768 656973 if you really want some light shed on them!

Edited by BTLOptingOut