House Price Crash Forum

A Pretty PM...........

HOLA441
HOLA442

For me it’s all about the next GE when we’ll get a true gauge of the electorates option of the Tories. 

The depth of hated for the Tories I see across social media platforms is spectacular - but do these people care enough to vote? It’s hard to say. 

HOLA443
HOLA444
18 minutes ago, Pmax2020 said:

For me it’s all about the next GE when we’ll get a true gauge of the electorates option of the Tories. 

The depth of hated for the Tories I see across social media platforms is spectacular - but do these people care enough to vote? It’s hard to say. 

It might just be the echo chamber social media tends to create. Always remember that

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
46 minutes ago, Gurgle said:

If she’s the favourite then the tories are screwed.  It’s been screw up after screw up under her watch at the home office.  Already out of her depth in that role, never mind as the PM

I dunno, I mean BJ was forced to resign from his role at the FCO then faded into obscurity after his performance at the FCO. He qa never going to win a landslide after his competence was exposed, right?

Edited by Lagarde's Drift

HOLA449
HOLA4410
1 hour ago, Pmax2020 said:

I am an ex Labour Voter as are most of my peers. We are the core Labour Vote that has not voted for them in the last few elections , we just can't.

I am absolutely disgusted with BJ and the Tory's but I would find it almost impossible to Vote Labour if there was an election tomorrow.  Last night there was six of us having a meal the talk was how bad BJ is and how bad party gate was , but the over whelming feeling was we still could not vote Labour. We are the people who do vote. 

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
10 hours ago, Pmax2020 said:

If you were to only read social media and also the Brexit thread on this site, you would assume the Conservatives would never see power in centuries with opinion polls regularly hitting 98% disfavour.

But the world is, thank God, not social media or The Big Remain thread. Even if they did vote, and I'm pretty sure some if not most do, it's a bit of fluff around the edges of the results IMO.

HOLA4413
18 hours ago, Social Justice League said:

I'd rather watch PP tell us about immigration and the Ukraine than old BJ.  She's just as dodgy as BJ but she looks hotter and probably enjoys bursting balls.

She must be the top job front runner now once BJ is pushed.

(I feel a bit sick today.  Could be long covid......)

Most disturbing comment all year!

HOLA4414
15 hours ago, Insane said:

...  Last night there was six of us having a meal the talk was how bad BJ is and how bad party gate was , but the over whelming feeling was we still could not vote Labour. We are the people who do vote. 

I've been a Tory member for 30 years, but can't vote for anything in support of BJ.

I voted for Jeremy Hunt in the leadership election and haven't voted Tory since. In my opinion Boris is actually retarded, he can't even understand basic maths or interpret a graph.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/27/boris-johnson-struggles-level-maths-problems-school-visit-12133515/amp/

Seriously, we should not have politicians who can't even handle basic A-level maths.

Edited by Mikhail Liebenstein

HOLA4415
16 hours ago, Roman Roady said:

At first I thought that this thread title was referring to the Finnish PM!

sanna-marin-4--scaled.jpg

There is some really good up and coming "talent"

Orly Levy- Israel

487965FB-D72B-44B3-B3F4-0C694A056560.thumb.jpeg.5ac205b0050ed6b34cd9b6632c4c6c12.jpeg

HOLA4416
4 hours ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

I've been a Tory member for 30 years, but can't vote for anything in support of BJ.

I voted for Jeremy Hunt in the leadership election and haven't voted Tory since. In my opinion Boris is actually retarded, he can't even understand basic maths or interpret a graph.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/27/boris-johnson-struggles-level-maths-problems-school-visit-12133515/amp/

Seriously, we should not have politicians who can't even handle basic A-level maths.

It is a sad state of affairs. 

So if there was an election tomorrow who would you vote for ? 

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
23 minutes ago, Insane said:

Hmmmmmmmm

HOLA4419
29 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

My same first thought! 

Very anomalous for Finns, alas.

Yes. Of course, there certainly are very beautiful Finnish women, but there are also very beautiful British women. Frequency is the issue and it is surprsingly rare.

I was once drafted into a conference in Helsinki as the company expert, for delegates to speak to regarding their interest in single use technlogy. No-one was interested so I spent my time looking and beautiful women and twiddling my thumbs. It was 99% thumb twidling.

I had the aquiaintance f some very pretty Finnish women, one lked Swedish and the other akin to their now PM.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
22 hours ago, Insane said:

The council elections are coming up in a few weeks and I’m in a similar position - I can’t vote for anyone.

I’m pro Scottish independence but the SNP are a unionist party these days. They wheel out ‘indy-ref2’ when it suits them but they’ve systematically dodged their commitment to delivering another vote for years.  They’ve watched the ‘yes’ vote peak to 54% and fall back down. 

In a few weeks time the MSM will spin the fractional fall in the SNP support as being a sway toward the union. It’s not. It’s the growing rebellion of yes voters sending a message to Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP that they are not the only option for Scottish independence.

Edited by Pmax2020

HOLA4424
24 minutes ago, Pmax2020 said:

The council elections are coming up in a few weeks and I’m in a similar position - I can’t vote for anyone.

I’m pro Scottish independence but the SNP are a unionist party these days. They wheel out ‘indy-ref2’ when it suits them but they’ve systematically dodged their commitment to delivering another vote for years.  They’ve watched the ‘yes’ vote peak to 54% and fall back down. 

In a few weeks time the MSM will spin the fractional fall in the SNP support as being a sway toward the union. It’s not. It’s the growing rebellion of yes voters sending a message to Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP that they are not the only option for Scottish independence.

What is the other option?

HOLA4425