House Price Crash Forum

Bird Flu 'more Likely To Hit Uk' ....

Perfectionist

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Is it just Leeds or has everyone you know got a cold?

I did a quick tally today and out of 30ish people I had spoken to 17 have colds and 2 have severe colds (flu).

Building up immunity for the coming epidemic or the most likely to fall ill?

HOLA444
HOLA445

"Building up immunity for the coming epidemic or the most likely to fall ill?"

I’ve often wondered if we are being given flu by big brother to keep our immune system in tip top fighting condition but also read that continually fighting bugs has the opposite effect.

Put more fluoride in the water I say.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Yes i was joking but not about big brother treating us against our knowledge or without our consent and deliberately introducing colds and flu’s to keep our immune systems on a war footing.

WWI Guns, WWII Nukes, WWIII bio-tech as it’s more deadly and cheaper to produce plus hard to trace where it came from.

Did you know that the whites deliberately infected Indians with the plague back in the 18th century! almost wiped them out and when army’s laid siege to a castle they would catapult dead animals that had become infected into the castle to kill the enemy. Bio-tech is nothing new and has the advantage of leaving building standing

Think it’s a bit like a nuke that kills people but leaves the building standing.

Was AIDS man made or is H5N1 man made ? we certainly have the technology

HOLA448
HOLA449

Archived