House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Expat House Price Poll

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353587

They don't seem to like Housepricecrash.co.uk for some reason.

Don't like us much do they?

I blame it on the poor quality of Bull posts. Were there any weighty ideas about stagnation put forward more often we might get some debate.

Nice vote though, I'd spin it as "60% say house prices won't rise". ;)

Don't like us much do they?

I blame it on the poor quality of Bull posts. Were there any weighty ideas about stagnation put forward more often we might get some debate.

Nice vote though, I'd spin it as "60% say house prices won't rise". ;)

Apols for taking the bait, but are posts deleted on HPC? I'd be pretty disappointed if they were.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353587

They don't seem to like Housepricecrash.co.uk for some reason.

It's natural that people get angry when their dreams are frustrated.

If you are bearer of bad tidings you have to accept that someone will always want to shoot the messenger.

Edit: Sorry Crashbear - I just repeated what you said.

Edited by Sisyphus

Until the Government actually does something about the lend levels there will be a stalemate. I did not realise just how far Banks and Building societies had gone with their relaxation of criteria. The UK government says it wants to curb the debt rise but actually sits on its hands. The problem will be the powers to follow and the poor sods with 10 x income mortgages. The world economy is stronger and that means higher rates. Whilst the UK economy is between a rock and a hard place with reduced manouvarability and a piss poor economic record (GDP has been driven by debt not profit). If Rates rise in Europe, America and new economies like China and India that will have pressure on the UK to follow.

We are still only 18 months since the slowdown period began.

The crash on day one is never a reality. The media is and was full of shit. They sell their souls for a penny worth of drama.

Time....

Great post from SandraPaul B)