House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
No Muggy Bear

Spam Email Shows Where The Banks Are Looking Next

House prices are at historic highs.

In order to benefit from these high prices, you normally have to sell your property. However, if you do nothing, and, as many experts are predicting, property prices fall, you will lose some of the equity in your home.

Now however, you can protect that equity. A new product offered by Lock-in Value enables you to retain all the benefits of the increase in your property's value, without selling it.

It ensures that homeowners retain the value of the equity in their home, even if the market drops, thus giving you peace of mind.

Take a look at our website  www.livepropertyservices.com

or contact us for further details at

Phone     0208 455 7576

Fax         0207 692 5584

What do you think to that?

Has anyone else got one of these emails?

It only has a googlemail account so I'm not sure if is a rogue company

In order to benefit from these high prices, you normally have to sell your property. However, if you do nothing, and, as many experts are predicting, property prices fall, you will lose some of the equity in your home.

Now however, you can protect that equity. A new product offered by Lock-in Value enables you to retain all the benefits of the increase in your property's value, without selling it.

It ensures that homeowners retain the value of the equity in their home, even if the market drops, thus giving you peace of mind.

Phone     0208 455 7576

had a very quick look at the website - looks like a scam. I believe they would need FSA approval to sell derivatives. No mention on their site.

Phone     0208 455 7576

I am sure that you will get replies to this along the lines of "money grabbing a**holes" the tide is changing etc etc all with the bearish slant this site know and loves.

Its a shame that so many people with alternative opinions have been banned due to rediculous censorship (check the alexa details at the bottom!)

I also notice tha popularity and reach its maximum and is starting to CRASH due to the unfair inaccurate reporting of details purely down the stopping the freedom of speach. What a shame a great site has been ruined!

Well done mods you showed that your true intent is drive a crash rather then observe one and people are getting fed up with it!

This will prob be censored now too. Ahh well and I am a HPC bear too. Just want more than one sided discussions!

Its a shame that so many people with alternative opinions have been banned due to rediculous censorship (check the alexa details at the bottom!)

So you`re the Mr Nasty. Funny how you can post if you`ve been banned. :rolleyes:

BTW it`s ridiculous not rediculous.

I also notice tha popularity and reach its maximum and is starting to CRASH due to the unfair inaccurate reporting of details purely down the stopping the freedom of speach. What a shame a great site has been ruined!

Evidently you are incorrectly reading the stats here`s the link to the true stats.

Traffic Stats

I noticed you just posted and logged off. ;)

Guest Guy_Montag

Take a look at our website www.livepropertyservices.com

Phone 0208 455 7576

Fax 0207 692 5584

Sounds like a good plan to me - I am sure they have done their sums & compared this boom to the last one, worked out the odds & reckon they have a winner. At the end of the day, they can declare bankruptcy if it all goes tits up.

I imagine, though, that most of their valuations will have a 10-15% drop factored in already.

To date I'm not aware of any derivatives available to hedge the residential property market. The main problem would be calculating the real value of the underlying asset as each house is different. But it would be great to buy a put based on an Estate Agents valuation.

These guys are obviously scammers as they give no company information and provide no FSA accreditation which means what they are doing is illegal.

Would you buy a life insurance policy from a cold caller representing Fred Bloggs Ltd?

For crying out load.

If you receive a SPAM email from a company you have never heard of and it is not distributed by a site/organisation that you have registrered your email/details with then the first thing that should be going through your head is "THIS IS A BUNCH OF CROOKS".

For crying out load.

If you receive a SPAM email from a company you have never heard of and it is not distributed by a site/organisation that you have registrered your email/details with then the first thing that should be going through your head is "THIS IS A BUNCH OF CROOKS".

My thoughts exactly, how thay got my email I have no idea as I keep it private as best I can.

Googlemail email address is a bit too unprofessional to boot.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

My thoughts exactly, how thay got my email I have no idea as I keep it private as best I can.

Googlemail email address is a bit too unprofessional to boot.

Was the email address exactly as your real email address.

I receive many spam emails addressed to charlie.riley1 and that is not my email address.