House Price Crash Forum

British nationality law threatens millions with a loss of citizenship; Houses will get cheaper

shlomo

HOLA441
4 hours ago, byron78 said:

Oh you'll be fine.

The one thing we've learned is that things never ever escalate...

They will need a new scapegoat soon enough. Any foreigner could end up being it at the moment (unless they're Russian, apparently).

first-they-came-martin-niemoller.jpg

It will be interesting to see how many people in the UK will be affected by this i.e anyone with grandparents not UK born I imagine it is over half the population and rising fast.  Having been brought up in Cornwall I did not realise how multi cultural the UK was until working in Leeds/Bradford, Bristol and London may be feel I was living in a different country due to being brought up and surrounded by white people. I understand how this may be troubling for many white folk in large cities who are now escaping to predominantly white areas and have noticed this especially over the last few years when talking to tennis members who moved down from London and my uncle who was offered a suitcase of cash from an indian businessman to make his house for his daughter and her newly arranged marraige husband both Dr's to move from langley in slough a few years back as the last white family in the street. He was a BBC camerman in the 70-90's and now retired in Cornwall where he came from.  

HOLA442
HOLA443
1 hour ago, shlomo said:

I disagree I think Putin and Xi will act in unison, they both need to prove that they are Alpha Males

In my opinion Putin will partly invade the Ukraine so she cannot join NATO

Is how I believe UK intelligence currently reads it.

So you're either very clued up or we're both getting snippets from the same memos!

HOLA444
1 hour ago, coypondboy said:

It will be interesting to see how many people in the UK will be affected by this i.e anyone with grandparents not UK born I imagine it is over half the population and rising fast.  Having been brought up in Cornwall I did not realise how multi cultural the UK was until working in Leeds/Bradford, Bristol and London may be feel I was living in a different country due to being brought up and surrounded by white people. I understand how this may be troubling for many white folk in large cities who are now escaping to predominantly white areas and have noticed this especially over the last few years when talking to tennis members who moved down from London and my uncle who was offered a suitcase of cash from an indian businessman to make his house for his daughter and her newly arranged marraige husband both Dr's to move from langley in slough a few years back as the last white family in the street. He was a BBC camerman in the 70-90's and now retired in Cornwall where he came from.  

People like..

The house of Schleswig-holstein

Tom Tugendhat

Priti Patel

@spyguykids

members of ISIS

and others

I think perhaps they have not thought this through 

HOLA445
24 minutes ago, byron78 said:

Is how I believe UK intelligence currently reads it.

So you're either very clued up or we're both getting snippets from the same memos!

My personal assessment is that Russia and China will have a temporary alliance, maybe 50 years

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
2 hours ago, shlomo said:

My personal assessment is that Russia and China will have a temporary alliance, maybe 50 years

The problem there is both are alpha.

And China historically was under Russian influence.

It might pass in China but in Russia there is no way they'd accept an alliance with something some still see as a former territory.

Imagine a UK and India alliance. Could happen, but only benefits one politically (India). For now at least...

HOLA449
24 minutes ago, byron78 said:

The problem there is both are alpha.

And China historically was under Russian influence.

It might pass in China but in Russia there is no way they'd accept an alliance with something some still see as a former territory.

Imagine a UK and India alliance. Could happen, but only benefits one politically (India). For now at least...

The best ways to unite Russia and China would be if they were both under attack from a common foe, the US is playing a blinder, US policy seem to be towards.....

HOLA4410
15 hours ago, byron78 said:

What, specifically do you think the Russian government did which you would want our government to retaliate for with force?

HOLA4411
1 hour ago, Locke said:

What, specifically do you think the Russian government did which you would want our government to retaliate for with force?

Not even sure how or why to answer that?

I mean. We can all do loaded or leading questions, right?

What specifically about a country run by an ex-KGB killer and his clique of corrupt ex-commies do you think has any place in our society at all?

I don't think we should invade or retaliate with force against Russia at all. For a start, with what?

As for what Russia did... well... we know. It's in the bloody report. 

More interesting question... why do you think the official Russia Report into Putin's meddling in our democracy and others specifically excluded any investigations into Brexit at all? As a Leave voter I am not remotely comfortable with that.

HOLA4412

Archived