House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
abroad

Buy A House And Get Rich

Inspiring 10 million people over the next three years to build wealth through homeownership -- that's what I aim to do with The Great American Homeowner Challengeā„¢. This is a massive new financial literacy program that Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and I will be launching next month,

Oooh, Financial Literacy lessons from a Mortgage Provider! I wonder what possible vested interest they could possibly have in encouragin 10 million people to take out a mortgage-ahem- financial literacy lesson with them. (ps i love the tm touch! :lol::lol: )

The above quote Deciphered:

55366.jpg

Give me your Money!

;)

post-13-1139941162.jpg

So if you want to be poor then you should rent, but if you want to be rich then you should buy. This guy is a genius, why hasn't anyone thought of this before - now I understand where my life went wrong.

But hang on a sec - if everybody reads this book and buys property to rent, doesn't that mean there won't be enough people renting to support the market?

Seems to me, the easiest way to get rich is to write a book explaining to the man on the street how to get rich. And if you can't find any reputable support for your argument, you can always use dodgy maths, insult those who don't buy into the idea, and quote "most experts" as evidence.

Anto.

Under certain circumstances in certain markets (where real estate values are overheated and rents are low), there may be some short-term advantages to renting.

Well that bit's on the right track...

Oooh, Financial Literacy lessons from a Mortgage Provider! I wonder what possible vested interest they could possibly have in encouragin 10 million people to take out a mortgage-ahem- financial literacy lesson with them. (ps i love the tm touch! :lol::lol: )

The above quote Deciphered:

55366.jpg

Give me your Money!

;)

what a smug git! :angry: