House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Samuel Whiskers

George Osborne

Just saw George Osborne at Heathrow in a waiting lounge.

Couldn't resist handing him a piece of paper with www.housepricecrash.co.uk written on it.

Perhaps he will give the site a visit.

He said "oh I am just about to buy a house"...

Edited by Samuel Whiskers

Couldn't resist handing him a piece of paper with www.housepricecrash.co.uk written on it.

good effort! :D

Hardly reassuring is it................

Young George is MP for the constituency I inhabited before leaving for Spain in 2004 (Wilmslow in Cheshire). This is a pretty nice part of the world (apart from the proximity to Wythenshawe - see the TV programme Shameless for details). Absolutely prime candidates for greatest losers in the coming HPC - prices are so inflated it's embarrasing - we sold Q1 2004 :lol:

George is very typical of the people who live there - be very afraid if he turns into the next Chancellor (especially with the mess he would inherit from GB). The people who ran the ambulance chasing company that sacked their workers by text message a couple of years ago also lived there.

Doesn't bode well for a future UK economy run by him, I fear, but at least if he buys a home in his constituency he will feel all the pain of the HPC (though there'll probably be some special buy-back clause for ministers if the past is anything to go by).

Regards

LL