House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blek

New Build Flats

WTF

Here I am sitting in my rental flat when the whole damn room start shaking. Some other tennant has decided to put on their washing machine. Next I hear the sound of something falling - plaster board has cracked and pieces fallen. On a 3yr old flat :lol:

What's the point in buying one of these if in 25 years they're gonna be ready for demolition.

The thin walls can be irratiting too. Hearing the lady upstairs having an orgasm was a thrill at first, now she thinks the whole block wants to hear an encore performance at 3am.

WTF

Here I am sitting in my rental flat when the whole damn room start shaking. Some other tennant has decided to put on their washing machine. Next I hear the sound of something falling - plaster board has cracked and pieces fallen. On a 3yr old flat :lol:

What's the point in buying one of these if in 25 years they're gonna be ready for demolition.

The thin walls can be irratiting too. Hearing the lady upstairs having an orgasm was a thrill at first, now she thinks the whole block wants to hear an encore performance at 3am.

OMG what are you doing living in a place like that? :o

The rent had better be damn low to put up with all that. <_<

OMG what are you doing living in a place like that? :o

The rent had better be damn low to put up with all that. <_<

I don't know. The orgasm bit sounds quite good. I'd pay good money to hear that every night!

You should record it then play it back extra loud as quickly as possible! that will soon stop :lol:

WTF

I wouldnt even consider a place like that mate. Old traditional buildings all the way in my mind.

I bumped into an old school aquaintance a while ago.

He had moved into a newbuild flat and somebody else we both knew also moved into the same development.

Anyways, he said he can hear the other guy snoring and he is diagonally above (flat-wise, not room-wise) the snorer!! :blink:

The quality of these timber frame huts is a disgrace.

NDL

my friend was asked by his neighbour to turn his p*rn off at 3am in the morning as it was a bit loud..

a few weeks went by and the neighbour turned up buzzing his door and asking him to turn it off again -- he shouted out -- ive got a real bird here this time!!!

After watching my friends in flats and generally us being noisy and drunken - it has really put me off flats..!!

Now my first home will be a detatched in the countryside!!

my friend was asked by his neighbour to turn his p*rn off at 3am in the morning as it was a bit loud..

a few weeks went by and the neighbour turned up buzzing his door and asking him to turn it off again -- he shouted out -- ive got a real bird here this time!!!

After watching my friends in flats and generally us being noisy and drunken - it has really put me off flats..!!

Now my first home will be a detatched in the countryside!!

:lol::lol::lol::P