House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Smell the Fear

How Many Hours Per Day On Hpc.co.uk?

Guest Winners and Losers

refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh - boy, this is getting worse! I'm a habitual users, but its a big habit.

I think you need to measure intensity as well by how many times a minute you hit the refresh button. :o:blink:

At the request of Realistbear, here's a poll to help those of us glued to hpc.co.uk identify with fellow addicts.

Many thanks. I wonder how many addicts are in denial and record a lower time? Or think they can quit anytime? :D

Many thanks. I wonder how many addicts are in denial and record a lower time? Or think they can quit anytime? :D

I do have a little bit of a problem with site. In some ways it's a little more embarrassing than having a venereal disease. But it doesn't itch so much. :P

I'm even neglecting my own forum with nearly 7000 users to be on here.

At work I browse the lofi version of this site. People walking by don't realise its a forum I'm reading :lol:

I am logged on most nights but sit and watch tele, cook tea, feed kids, look after my wifes every need :o surf Ebay and read HPC mostly all at the same time. So actual use under 2 hours <_<

Guest Winners and Losers

Do you mean it IS possible for a man to do more than one thing at once! We've been well and truly had ladies!

I am logged on most nights but sit and watch tele, cook tea, feed kids, look after my wifes every need :o surf Ebay and read HPC mostly all at the same time. So actual use under 2 hours <_<

Not too many hard core addicts? Need another poll: How many hours do you really spend on HPC! :lol:

I'm always on the site - just need more people posting continiously