House Price Crash Forum
Neil D Possitt

Honest Ea Photographs !

Hey, what do you expect? It's only £90,000 - at that price it's almost at the the long-term sustainable level for the average property. Now shut up and buy, buy, buy!

Sorry, whats the reason for a close up of a broken piece of glass strewn wood laminate on the floor???? (picture 4)

...and the rubbish in the second picture consists of at least 3 computer monitors - wtf happened here????

Edited by dnd

Sorry, whats the reason for a close up of a broken piece of glass strewn wood laminate on the floor????

I assume they consider its the best feature of the property, plus it distracts attention from the graffiti sprayed on the brickwork.

Sorry, whats the reason for a close up of a broken piece of glass strewn wood laminate on the floor???? (picture 4)

...and the rubbish in the second picture consists of at least 3 computer monitors - wtf happened here????

Lifestyle asprirational detail.

I assume they consider its the best feature of the property, plus it distracts attention from the graffiti sprayed on the brickwork.

Can anybody make out what it says? (picture 2)

Maybe the plan is to go to their houses for sale and throw lots of rubbish around before taking photos, so that buyers think 'hey, it's 90k in its current state but if I buy for that I can clear up the rubbish and sell it on for 120k... nice easy flip for a quick profit'.

....yes, that and the 3 tonnes of shite in the garden. :lol:

Why no photos of the interior I wonder?

Take a look at this;

Lovely gardens.....

If the garden's that bad just imagine what the inside must be like :blink:

I particularly like the pic of the piece of wood on the ground surrounded by broken glass......

From a psych point of view what does this tell us about the state of mind of the EA who saw fit to publish this on Rightmove.

Were they seriously expecting anyone to buy it or what ??!!

Hmmm... very nice....? :wacko:

11559_0173_HRT017306456_IMG_03.JPG

Is this board staying as part of the furnishings?

If only they'd scrawled "Welcome" on it!

Because it's all been thrown into the garden :) ?

:D PMSL

From a psych point of view what does this tell us about the state of mind of the EA who saw fit to publish this on Rightmove.

Were they seriously expecting anyone to buy it or what ??!!

I did wonder if someone who works for the EA has their eye on it as an "investment", so included the crappiest pics possible to put other prospective buyers off ?!

I did wonder if someone who works for the EA has their eye on it as an "investment", so included the crappiest pics possible to put other prospective buyers off ?!

But surely the seller has to ok the pictures before they are published. I know my agent confirmed photos with me before I allowed then to advertise anything.

Weird !!!

They were going to take photographs of the interior but decided the garden was more neat and tidy!

Having the EA sign mounted up that high on the wall should probably ring alarm bells over what kind of neighbourhood this is where traditional sign mountings are not considered safe, no?

Take a look at this;

Lovely gardens.....

If the garden's that bad just imagine what the inside must be like :blink:

I particularly like the pic of the piece of wood on the ground surrounded by broken glass......

quality :lol::lol::lol::lol: