House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BuyingBear

Brown On Today

Brown was on the Toady programme this morning just after 8am, it's the most laughable 'interview' I have heard in a fair while, he had almost free reign and the interviewer didn't exactly strain himself apart from making a few pretend huff's and puffs every now and then.

It makes you appreciate what broadcasting must be like in countries where it is purely as a government mouthpiece.

Have a listen to our gracious new leader.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /radio4/today/listenagain/ram/today4_Order_Number_1656911_Order_Date_050206_Bill_To_Details_OLGA_BUDAROVA_FLAT_4_66_MOUNT_NOD_ROAD_LONDON_SW16_2LP_United_Kingdom_Ship_To_Details_OLGA_BUDAROVA_FLAT_4_66_MOUNT_NOD_ROAD_LONDON_SW16_2LP_United_Kingdom_Product_Name_Caldene_Three_Tech_Ladies_Jodhpurs_Product_Code_eq-578-nslj-Ivory-Long-26_Colour_Ivory_Length_Long_Size_26_Quantity_1_Total_Price_£25.95_20060213.ram on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Looks like the Ministry For Information got there first.

"Please make your way in an orderly fashion to the underground shelters".

tinfoilhat-7559.jpg

Edited by stillill

Looks like the Ministry For Information got there first.

"Please make your way in an orderly fashion to the underground shelters".

tinfoilhat-7559.jpg

what is all that stuff about Mount Nod Road? ....I used to live on Mount Nod Road.

what if I am the only one who can see this...scary

It makes you appreciate what broadcasting must be like in countries where it is purely as a government mouthpiece.

but is worse than that !

all the media is controled by a few people and these are all under the control of the new world order.

Blair Broadcasting Company (BBC) is bad but CNN, SKY, FOX, Euro news are all being controled big time.

Can i be the first person to have a silicon chip up my bum in the UK please.

Edited by Justice

what is all that stuff about Mount Nod Road? ....I used to live on Mount Nod Road.

what if I am the only one who can see this...scary

This was what I got in my browser when I tried to listen to the gordon brown thing on the BBC site. Yeah, is a bit weird.

I love that - The Toady program - never a truer word said. John Humphreys - the interviewer they all fear - my a*se! The MOST SYCOPHANTIC excuse for an interviewer I have ever heard. Listening to him interview a Labour minister makes me cringe.