House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blek

Spread The News

This should be in another forum, but I guess its going to get more views here.

Just to promote this site, here's some real simple things that we can do to create awareness:

1. If you post to other forums and their forum rules allow it, have www.housepricecrash.co.uk in your signature

2. Add it to the signature in your emails

3. If you see a bias report, email the author. Good idea to have some templates on this site maybe?

4. If you own a site, link back to this site.

5. The best place to mention HPC is on the BBC site itself. So if you get a chance to post in any relevant discussion, chances are you will be able to slip the site url through as not all posts are actually moderated.

Feel free to add to the list ...

I made some stickers of the hpc logo & had fun slapping them covertly on the rack in whsmiths holding property mags, for sale boards, public transport etc. Call me a vandal but I see it as a public service, up the resistance! :ph34r:

Edited by Badger

I made some stickers of the hpc logo & had fun slapping them covertly on the rack in whsmiths holding property mags, for sale boards, public transport etc. Call me a vandal but I see it as a public service, up the resistance! :ph34r:

me too badger, I put about 50 around my town centre last week. best places I could think of to leave them was cash machines and parking ticket machines where hundreds of people must have seen them !

When the opportunity presents itself, I plan to leave a few in the EA's office :D

I bloody love this site. YES - I'm going to do some stickers too and stick them on the windows of local EAs. I hate them. People are getting wise though I know of two mums on the school run who have moved in with relatives - patiently waiting.............one has been told by a financial adviser friend that prices will be down by Summer and one works in a surveyors and they are too forecasting it. They are telling everyone that will listen that there will be a price crash. I LOVE IT.

As I was saying about the BBC have your say. This is what I managed to slip in:

Blair and Brown's economy is built on one thing: Credit. People can't even afford the basic right of a roof over their heads so is it suprising that they voted against this Govt. According to the graph on housepricecrash.co.uk we are on the edge of a major housing crash followed by a recession. The Labour govt has done nothing but to fuel borrowing from tomorrow. Shame on Labour.

Frederick Blek, York

This is my first post on HPC, just saw this comment from a landlord on a website called landlordzone.co.uk,

landlordzone.co.uk

“I have a tenant now just over 2 months in arrears, so I have issued a section 8 notice with the intention of starting eviction proceedings in 2 weeks time. She has only paid me one months rent in advance on 28th November 2005, but not paid on 28th December & 28th January. I have a one months cash deposit against damage/breakages e.t.c., although it looks as if I will have to use this to cover the next mortgage repayment. However, can I legally use the cash deposit to pay for the upfront court costs??”

What a muppet! Looks like this wannabe landlord has got a bit of a cash flow problem.I am sure the landlords on this forum would love to hear about HPC.