House Price Crash Forum

How many properties does Boris Johnson own ?

How many properties for Fat Greedy Boris own ?

I am sure someone, might even have been me, posted an article saying him and his bint owned 20 properties.

Now I can't find it anywhere, so how many houses does he/they own ?

I thought he didn't own any. His London house was up for sale a few years ago. I assume he either sold it or lost it in his divorce.

If he owned property it's likely he could sell or let them out to help cover his costs. Maybe he is doing this, but I didn't hear anything about this when it came to light that he is struggling financially.

23 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

How many properties for Fat Greedy Boris own ?

I am sure someone, might even have been me, posted an article saying him and his bint owned 20 properties.

Now I can't find it anywhere, so how many houses does he/they own ?

Are you thinking of Blair?

3 minutes ago, simon99 said:

Are you thinking of Blair?

Or Call-me-Dave? Who when asked this very question in 2009 couldn't actually remember.

https://www.libdemvoice.org/david-cameron-forgets-how-many-houses-he-has-15181.html

So how many properties do you own? “I own a house in North Kensington which you’ve been to and my house in the constituency in Oxfordshire and that is, as far as I know, all I have.”

A house in Cornwall? “No, that is, Samantha used to have a timeshare in South Devon but she doesn’t any more.” And there isn’t a fourth? “I don’t think so – not that I can think of.” Please don’t say, “Not that I can think of.” “You might be… Samantha owns a field in Scunthorpe but she doesn’t own a house…”

The rest of the interview was punctuated with Cameron’s nagging anxiety about how this exchange was going to make him sound: “I was wondering how that will come across as a soundbite”; “‘Not that I can think of’ makes me sound… I am really worried about that…”; “I am still thinking about this house thing”; and his parting shot was: “Do not make me sound like a prat for not knowing how many houses I’ve got.”