House Price Crash Forum

2 hours ago, wighty said:

It's the Bullingdon effect (ps that's me standing behind and to the left of Boris)

image.jpeg.af376216bae00a64cd7ecefd1b6f5dde.jpeg

Only five were needed for the Duran Duran tribute act. A bitter blow to the rejects who'd spent hours learning how to put on a bowtie.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, “Nasty Piece of work” said:

They (mainly him) thought much the same about Dump - look what happened to him.

Democrats have been the leading party in the USA for about 30 years and the Conservatives have been the leading party in the UK for 20 years. 2024 looks set to be very tough for Labour and the Republicans.

2 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

Will the feckless love him for it.... "He really is one of us".

2015...I know someone in the tory party who assured me Cameron did not expect to win the election nor did he want to.

He won and now look at the mess.

Anyway, I suspect Boris wants an out.  He's done his bit, gone down in history but he has bigger fish to fry.

God help us all if Sunak is the next PM.

18 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

2015...I know someone in the tory party who assured me Cameron did not expect to win the election nor did he want to.

Anyway, I suspect Boris wants an out.  He's done his bit, gone down in history but he has bigger fish to fry.

Damn right. The pig f***er was looking forward to a big cash out from his prospective China Slush Fund.

Greensill was just a cherry.

1 hour ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Out of interest, what fish would this be?  Is he going to **** the queen, run for US president, or join the ranks on HPC?

3 minutes ago, msi said:

Out of interest, what fish would this be?  Is he going to **** the queen, run for US president, or join the ranks on HPC?

Lets see what bank he works for after.

It's all about money for that fat greedy tory ****.

3 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Amen to that.

5 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

They're all bad.  How do you think most of their families can afford to send them all to Eton?

His dad was a filthy rotten scoundrel.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/04/panama-papers-david-cameron-father-tax-bahamas

David Cameron’s father ran an offshore fund that avoided ever having to pay tax in Britain by hiring a small army of Bahamas residents – including a part-time bishop – to sign its paperwork.

Ian Cameron was a director of Blairmore Holdings Inc, an investment fund run from the Bahamas but named after the family’s ancestral home in Aberdeenshire, which managed tens of millions of pounds on behalf of wealthy families.

Edited by zugzwang

Was a laugh seeing left-wing twitter fixate on this all day. 

Was obvious to me the £535 CCJ  (£500 "debt" + the £35 court filing fee) was vexatious.

Exposes something all too sinister though, that individuals/companies (predatory parking companies etc) can stop someone getting a mortgage, phone contract, tenancy, sometimes even a job just by filing a court claim which is not checked by a human. 

9 hours ago, Council estate capitalist said:

Was a laugh seeing left-wing twitter fixate on this all day. 

Was obvious to me the £535 CCJ  (£500 "debt" + the £35 court filing fee) was vexatious.

Exposes something all too sinister though, that individuals/companies (predatory parking companies etc) can stop someone getting a mortgage, phone contract, tenancy, sometimes even a job just by filing a court claim which is not checked by a human. 

The fuss made of this, by the BBC and others, was just embarrassing and exploded in their face.

2 hours ago, spyguy said:

The fuss made of this, by the BBC and others, was just embarrassing and exploded in their face.

What 'fuss' did they make exactly.  The Prime Minister had a legal judgement against him - sounds newsworthy to me, more newsworthy than Dianne Abbot having a f*****g drink or Corbyns Hat.

The speed that Conservative Central Office went to set it aside show how they have judges on speed dial while the rest of us sit in the queue.

9 minutes ago, msi said:

What 'fuss' did they make exactly.  The Prime Minister had a legal judgement against him - sounds newsworthy to me, more newsworthy than Dianne Abbot having a f*****g drink or Corbyns Hat.

The speed that Conservative Central Office went to set it aside show how they have judges on speed dial while the rest of us sit in the queue.

Story was front page on BBC.

Now nowhere to be seen.

On 5/12/2021 at 5:03 PM, btl_hater said:

Starmer seems competent enough. Nice and sensible.

hahahaha

On 5/12/2021 at 5:11 PM, msi said:

11 posts and no one has said, "But Corbyn would be worse...." or "It's really Labours fault"...

The election was a long time ago so not one bothers to talk about something that is so historic

Labour have not been in power for 12 years they do not win an election