House Price Crash Forum

Every year of life saved by lockdowns has cost at least 282 years of life

1 hour ago, Social Justice League said:

Corona virus has been a massive over reaction by idiotic politicians the world over imo.

I have my first jag on Monday by the way.  Felt fine before the jag, feel fine after it too.

Symptoms vary. Did you get the Brexshit vaccine, Moderna, or Pfizer? 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Social Justice League said:

Got the Pfizer.  Need a second dose in 12 weeks. 

I'm sure they said that the Pfizer was a one shot vaccine back last year though?

No Pfizer is two shots. The second one is apparently worse. 

The Brexshit vaccine is just a dogs dinner, so you'd be on the floor after that one.

17 minutes ago, Social Justice League said:

Tbh I was in two minds about taking it at all, but it looks like some things will be made difficult for those who don't want it. 

I  would rather travel and go into a pub etc without some ar$ehole asking me why I didn't get the vaccine.

Well I appreciate you taking it. Honestly I'm quite happy for things to be made difficult for those who shirk their social contract.

31 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Moderna and Pfizer have more efficacy that the Brexshit dogs dinner vaccine, and are 5x the cost. Ergo better.

Lol sure

https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/04/best-vaccine-choice-pfizer-joke.html

Personally i could have done without it but as mentioned pub visits could be curbed so i took it.

Personally i would let nature take its course and let natural selection take its course.

Too many cry babies for that though.

56 minutes ago, longgone said:

Lol sure

https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/04/best-vaccine-choice-pfizer-joke.html

Personally i could have done without it but as mentioned pub visits could be curbed so i took it.

Personally i would let nature take its course and let natural selection take its course.

Too many cry babies for that though.

LOL I'll take the scientific results over some fashionista journalist puff-piece.

https://www.biospace.com/article/comparing-covid-19-vaccines-pfizer-biontech-moderna-astrazeneca-oxford-j-and-j-russia-s-sputnik-v/

Which one were you offered bud?

vaccine efficacy and cost.png

8 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

LOL I'll take the scientific results over some fashionista journalist puff-piece.

https://www.biospace.com/article/comparing-covid-19-vaccines-pfizer-biontech-moderna-astrazeneca-oxford-j-and-j-russia-s-sputnik-v/

Which one were you offered bud?

vaccine efficacy and cost.png

100% effective against severe illness and hospitalization though and ultimately that is the result you want.

Who knows what the dodgy other two are doing with free nano bots.

Are you not worried the nurse left the dose out and it spoiled unknowing to you ? 

How do you know its actually going to work??

Will stick to the robust brexchit daddy dose.

3 hours ago, winkie said:

There are people living in India that are much happier than us having far less than us materially....the caste system means they have a certain expectation and know their place and standing in society.....always tomorrow, always hope.;)

''the caste system means they have a certain expectation and know their place and standing in society''  Sort of like tory voting Daily mail readers know their place in the class system?   ie voting for the petty wants of their betters and against their own very real and sometimes desperate needs. ? 

8 hours ago, Locke said:

http://www.sfu.ca/~allen/LockdownReport.pdf

And remember, the years of life saved are those of old, unproductive tax leeches.

If you think there is going to be a recovery after CCPV, you are mistaken.

Supply chains are ruined.

People have been paid to sit at home.

Debts are mounting.

Cancer has gone undiagnosed among young, productive people

Fewer babies have been made.

The reduction of interest rates was supported by expanding worker productivity. What do you think is happening to porductivity?

I'm with you on this.

Certainly the UK Birth rate is down from around 16 per thousand to 11 per thousand in 2020 and likely this year.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/GBR/united-kingdom/birth-rate

So on say 67,000,000, that equates to 335,000 babies (future people) in 2020 that now will never be born, And we can probably add another 175,000 for 2021.

So all in all, the maskies and their clan have snuffed out probably 1/2 million babies just to save a 100,000 dribbling, incontinents who pay no tax and cost £50-100k a year to nurse and medicate.

10 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

I'm with you on this.

Certainly the UK Birth rate is down from around 16 per thousand to 11 per thousand in 2020 and likely this year.

So on say 67,000,000, that equates to 335,000 babies (future people) in 2020 that now will never be born, And we can probably add another 175,000 for 2021.

So all in all, the maskies and their clan have snuffed out probably 1/2 million babies just to save a 100,000 dribbling, incontinents who pay no tax and cost £50-100k a year to nurse and medicate.

Fewer people in the future? Every cloud has its silver lining. Fewer people being born isn't a bad thing.

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

I'm with you on this.

This seems to be incorrect. People postponed having children. Yes, some will have left it too late, but many of them will have children a year or two later instead.

Also, it's not obvious people chose to postpone having children out of a concern they others. They may have been worried about the risks during pregnancy.

I'm not sure your pro-life position is widely held (I'm not even aware of many people in this country referring to a fetus as a baby, let alone referring to the choice not have unprotected sex as snuffing out babies), but if it was, the government could have announced higher than normal child benefit for babies born during the pandemic, or made furlough less generous with a more generous top up during pregnancy or for those who had a child.

11 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

This seems to be incorrect. People postponed having children. Yes, some will have left it too late, but many of them will have children a year or two later instead.

Also, it's not obvious people chose to postpone having children out of a concern they others. They may have been worried about the risks during pregnancy.

I'm not sure your pro-life position is widely held (I'm not even aware of many people in this country referring to a fetus as a baby, let alone referring to the choice not have unprotected sex as snuffing out babies), but if it was, the government could have announced higher than normal child benefit for babies born during the pandemic, or made furlough less generous with a more generous top up during pregnancy or for those who had a child.

I'm being specifically pro-life, but it will have prevented people that would have been coming into existence. Yes, some new ones may appear later. But really I just think we should have allowed Covid to run, we'd have ended up with a healthier population.

7 hours ago, Social Justice League said:

Corona virus has been a massive over reaction by idiotic politicians the world over imo.

I have my first jag on Monday by the way.  Felt fine before the jag, feel fine after it too.

Presume you will have the second jag too?

In which case you ARE John Two Jags Prescott and I claim my £5 😉

23 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

I'm being specifically pro-life, but it will have prevented people that would have been coming into existence. Yes, some new ones may appear later.

But literally everyone has prevented people coming into existence. Anyone who has used contraception snuffed out babies. Anyone who abstained from sex snuffed out babies. Anyone who waited until marriage. It's silly, far beyond merely being pro-life.

26 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

But really I just think we should have allowed Covid to run, we'd have ended up with a healthier population.

Let me guess. Because only unhealthy people die and long covid doesn't exist. Isn't our population healthier as a result of weeding out the the weak during lockdown?

5 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Indeed it is 'jab' not 'jag'. Good spot. 😀👍

lol that's a good point actually.  I was fixated on the needle jagging mebut I never felt thing. :D

Never owned a Jag but always fancied a black XJ6 like the one Edward Woodward used in the Equalizer.

5 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Well I appreciate you taking it. Honestly I'm quite happy for things to be made difficult for those who shirk their social contract.

You do realise that by encouraging fast take up of (any) Jab amoungst low/no risk people gifts the Tories a good chance of a landslide at the next general election don't you?  

Thanks is in order I think:

download.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Let me guess. Because only unhealthy people die and long covid doesn't exist. Isn't our population healthier as a result of weeding out the the weak during lockdown?

That is the point. 

We can't duck nature.

6 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

That is the point. 

We can't duck nature.

Now I'm confused. I thought you were against the deaths caused by lockdown. If not, weren't the lockdowns good for weeding people out?