House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coolaftershave

Housepricecrash In The Media - Amazon

I tried to post this in the "Housepricecrash.co.uk in the media" section and i kept getting a "you are not logged in" error (I was and still am logged in under the same session) so have posted it here. Sorry.

Thought people might like to see some of the reviews this site has been getting. Some of them are very good but some quite bitter.

CAS.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...041753?v=glance

=====================================================

bubble.jpg rehpc.jpg

post-3448-1139586726.jpg

post-3448-1139586754.jpg

Edited by coolaftershave

Guest Bart of Darkness

Those organized multi-ID trolls (you know, the one's that many posters don't think exist) have been busy again.

Those organized multi-ID trolls (you know, the one's that many posters don't think exist) have been busy again.

It does sound like them. One of the post refers to the outing of peoples ID and also to the new rules in this house. The post are very recent. Its nice to see that they are so affected and upset by the truth that they will try give this site a bad name.

I have enjoyed this site since joining it and so have many people who I have recommended it to.

I don’t like the trend of infiltration by VIs or the negative comments on review sites like Amazon.

CAS

Edit: One of them could actually be Zorn

Edited by coolaftershave

LOL, excellent find, doesn't Alexa have something similar? - may have to go and have a peek there as well.

Edit : Scrub that I think this is cross-branded stuff from Alexa anyway.

Edited by OnlyMe

LOL, excellent find, doesn't Alexa have something similar? - may have to go and have a peek there as well.

Edit : Scrub that I think this is cross-branded stuff from Alexa anyway.

Yea, thanks. I found it by typing "link: www.housepricecrash.co.uk" in to google to see who was linking here.

I think I am about to join Amazon and write an excellent review and I think it would be a good idea if anyone else who also feels that this site is good value does the same.

CAS

There are some very unhappy trolls out there. Me thinks their property investment are falling and they cant off load them. There is an "un moderated" HPC forum in Amazon right now.

As the VIs get more angry... I will make more of an effort to spread this site and the more I feel proven right in believing the facts on this site. I decided to not buy and have managed to convince 5 other mates with high paying jobs (Fodder for ruthless VI sellers) not to buy and they are ALSO putting the case forward to workmates in the city. I have faith in people and most are intelligent, what they need is access to the full details and unfortunately working 12+ hours a day robs us young people of the time to really gather facts and form our thoughts so some end up trusting sound bites and news headlines we catch while scanning the papers on the way to work. This site has helped a lot. Thanks HPC.co.uk. South London is now at least 6 people down on taking a overpriced property on, that’s 6 less buyers and I am sure my social group is not unique.

So Mr "Mart" who just posted on Amazon. I am so glad you felt you needed to take the time to join Amazon and post a post... as it shows desperation (and proves this website right) because if you where in the right you would have nothing to worry about and would not have wasted your time. After all what can the opinion of 3,605 registered members do to sway the 60 Million people in the UK? You're not being rational.

Free speech does exist on this site. This whole site is the balancing view to the general spin.

he he he he he - The posters on the amazon site appear to have been banned and not able to post on this site and are no longer reviewing the website as they should but

are posting their views there instead of here! LOL. They are using it as a troll forum. Never mind... it takes a lot of work to find that review site but if you

type "House Price Crash" in google this site is top of the list! LOL

Edited by coolaftershave

:D:D:D

Hornets nest brewing on Amazon site. He he he.

Trolls are beginning to impersonate HousePriceCrash members.

He he he. They are an upset lot.

:lol::lol::lol:

btw. I gave 5 Star review under my initials. CAS. The 1 star review was an imposter.

His post does not review the site in anyway and is inapropriate for the Amazon page as it

no longer reviews this website but puts comments on the state of the market instead....

Message to the troll.

Why dont you comment here instead? Oh sorry.. you must have been banned. he he he he.

It seems as if these guys are from the singing pig.

Edited by coolaftershave