House Price Crash Forum

Dirty Tory Corruption

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boris can do what he wants and people just lap it up - he’s a loveable rogue. He can lie, collude, have multiple affairs, speak flippantly covid deaths, illicitly text wealthy donors, and people just excuse it all. He’s a bit eccentric but one of us, eh. The buffoon stood there on the 16th of March 2020 boasting that he’d been into hospital to shake hands with covid patients - though he’d washed his hands afterwards and was fine. The moron then caught covid 10 days later and almost died.

Meanwhile in ‘North Britain’ as the BBC now like to call Scotland, Alex Salmond is cleared of sexual harassment in a court of law - of allegations of asking someone for a ‘sleepy cuddle’ and referring to someone as wearing ‘killer heels’. Yet the state media continue to attack and discredit him on a daily basis and latterly have exercised a total blackout of any reporting of the party he is running in our elections next week. 

England - please stop voting for these charlatans or you leave us no choice but another independence referendum. 

3 minutes ago, Pmax2020 said:

England - please stop voting for these charlatans or you leave us no choice but another independence referendum.

To stop voting for them a significantly better alternative has to be available. It's easy to recognise the problem of the mire politics has descended in to, harder to recognise the way out (and Scotland really isn't any better). Who who is actually any good would want the job?

The problem we now have in Scotland is the scourge that is politically incorrect gender rights. Holyrood recently passed a ‘hate bill’ that has worrying connotations - it stands to rather aggressively persecute anyone that has an issue with their 12 year old daughter going to public toilet alongside a 50 year old trans person that is biologically male. I have an issue with that as well as some obvious solutions.

Holyrood isn’t free of sleaze - the 600k raised by the SNP for indyref2 mysteriously vanished from their accounts. Generally though I think the Tories backed by England though wholly discounted by the Scots represent the premier league of sleaze, corruption and self-interest. 

1 hour ago, Riedquat said:

To stop voting for them a significantly better alternative has to be available. It's easy to recognise the problem of the mire politics has descended in to, harder to recognise the way out (and Scotland really isn't any better). Who who is actually any good would want the job?

Literally anything is better than the current Tories.

33 minutes ago, dugsbody said:

Literally anything is better than the current Tories.

Literally everybody would hate good government more. 

It would mean cutting the bureaucracy, cutting benefits, getting rid of rent seeking capitalism and cartels, punishing crime and paying off the national debt. 

At the end of 5 years, they'd all lose their deposits. 

And be spat at in the streets. 

Just pick your constituency and stump up the £1000. Call all the candidates liars graphically enough to get in the papers regularly. 

You'd be a natural. 

1 hour ago, Pmax2020 said:

Generally though I think the Tories backed by England though wholly discounted by the Scots represent the premier league of sleaze, corruption and self-interest. 

The same Scottish electorate that in 2015 returned enough Tory MPs to give the Conservatives a majority Westminster government?

1 hour ago, 24gray24 said:

Literally everybody would hate good government more. 

It would mean cutting the bureaucracy, cutting benefits, getting rid of rent seeking capitalism and cartels, punishing crime and paying off the national debt. 

At the end of 5 years, they'd all lose their deposits. 

And be spat at in the streets. 

Just pick your constituency and stump up the £1000. Call all the candidates liars graphically enough to get in the papers regularly. 

You'd be a natural. 

Thank you sport, but I think you're just trying to get on my good side.

Genuinely though, you think this lot current lot are ok?

3 hours ago, Pmax2020 said:

Boris can do what he wants and people just lap it up - he’s a loveable rogue. He can lie, collude, have multiple affairs, speak flippantly covid deaths, illicitly text wealthy donors, and people just excuse it all. He’s a bit eccentric but one of us, eh. The buffoon stood there on the 16th of March 2020 boasting that he’d been into hospital to shake hands with covid patients - though he’d washed his hands afterwards and was fine. The moron then caught covid 10 days later and almost died.

Meanwhile in ‘North Britain’ as the BBC now like to call Scotland, Alex Salmond is cleared of sexual harassment in a court of law - of allegations of asking someone for a ‘sleepy cuddle’ and referring to someone as wearing ‘killer heels’. Yet the state media continue to attack and discredit him on a daily basis and latterly have exercised a total blackout of any reporting of the party he is running in our elections next week. 

Its a hangover from Brexit and those, particularly outside of London, who haven't had time to get over his schtick.

When they voted for him I don't think anybody expected that within a year they might end up dead or ruined or thought the corruption could end up this blatant.

7 minutes ago, pig said:

Its a hangover from Brexit and those, particularly outside of London, who haven't had time to get over his schtick.

When they voted for him I don't think anybody expected that within a year they might end up dead or ruined or thought the corruption could end up this blatant.

How could they not expect it? The man has made a living by lies, literally. He got fired for it already once. He should have been fired multiple times. All of this was known and for anyone to pretend otherwise is just a story they tell.

But democracy is such that if a mob doesn't care about their leaders lying, stealing their money and giving it to their mates, then those leaders aren't going anywhere.

I can't see the Tory party getting rid of Boris while he retains the consent of the population.

5 minutes ago, dugsbody said:

How could they not expect it? The man has made a living by lies, literally. He got fired for it already once. He should have been fired multiple times. All of this was known and for anyone to pretend otherwise is just a story they tell.

But democracy is such that if a mob doesn't care about their leaders lying, stealing their money and giving it to their mates, then those leaders aren't going anywhere.

I can't see the Tory party getting rid of Boris while he retains the consent of the population.

The knives are out

Just now, dugsbody said:

I thought BJ was unsuitable had no idea it would be this bad.

9 minutes ago, pig said:

I thought BJ was unsuitable had no idea it would be this bad.

I did. I wanted Boris in charge specifically for this reason. The country will not come to its senses through discussion. The only way is learning a lesson by experience.

38 minutes ago, dugsbody said:

I did. I wanted Boris in charge specifically for this reason. The country will not come to its senses through discussion. The only way is learning a lesson by experience.

Sure in terms of all the Brexit nonsense - but I put that cr4p down to abject desperation to get into power and the poor muppets conned into supporting him.

But bearing in mind Covid was nowhere to be seen certainly not tens of thousands of unnecessarily dead and the alleged stupefying levels of corruption.

2 hours ago, dugsbody said:

Let's hope the lesson is less catastrophic than that which was learned by the Germans in the mid 20th century.

7 hours ago, pig said:

Sure in terms of all the Brexit nonsense - but I put that cr4p down to abject desperation to get into power and the poor muppets conned into supporting him.

But bearing in mind Covid was nowhere to be seen certainly not tens of thousands of unnecessarily dead and the alleged stupefying levels of corruption.

So Boris has made a career of lying - and I mean that literally. That's what he did in Brussels, manufacturing and selling outrage for a living. He was sacked from the Times for lying. He lied all the way through his career, standing on stage with a pack of kippers lying about who dictated the packaging, to whip up the masses. He's good at it and the masses love him for it. They know he's lying but don't care.

So there is no surprise at all that someone whose character is built on lies will also be dishonest in multiple other ways and no surprise that this leaks into how he governs the country. 

It doesn't stop there though. The way he has formed his government, his cabinet, etc has been based on projecting an image: strong on brexit. Other factors such as competence, integrity, backbone don't come into that selection. So his entire government is built on morally bankrupt grounds.

Of course it was going to be rotten. 

The people still love it though but one day there will be a price to pay. 

1 hour ago, dugsbody said:

The people still love it though but one day there will be a price to pay. 

He is as self deluded as Trump at the height of his mulleted, red necked  stupidity claiming he could shoot someone  - look how well that ended.  He is Yesterday’s Man - delivered Brexit whilst lying.  Leaving will be made very attractive.  Even more attractive.

Michael Green, the minister of the day, says Labour is "obsessed" with claims PM asked Tory donors to pay for refurbishment on 11 Downing Street. "BJ has paid for it so we must move on and talk about vaccinations" :rolleyes:

Tory election guru Grant Shapps' sleazy sales pitch revealed: ''I took out my pocket-book and bought a plane'' - Mirror Online

Grant-Shapps-ToryMain.jpg

1e03bcf4-49a1-4c80-a6a5-ed80948e2943-bes

Edited by Bruce Banner