House Price Crash Forum

Dirty Tory Corruption

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dugsbody said:

Out of interest, who do you see replacing him? The others seem just as bad.

One step at a time.

It needs to be a new face, but if it's someone just as bad (Gove, Patel, Sunak, Raab etc.) then the pressure for major electoral reform will grow and we may, hopefully, end up with a Swiss style direct democracy.

48 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Nothing is more important to us than getting rid of the BJ regime, so we will try anything. Every little helps.

You are extremely lucky not to have more important thing in life to worry about.

Of course, you are in this position because of succesive Tory governments.

1 minute ago, wighty said:

You are extremely lucky not to have more important thing in life to worry about.

Which, as a grass roots supporter since the early 1970s, I helped get elected. But all that changed when Cameron reneged on his election manifesto and it is getting worse. These are not Tories!

8 minutes ago, wighty said:

It what way are we lucky?

Lucky to live ten up in an HMO-ised semi that was originally purposed for two adults and two children? Lucky to work without security for less than the legal minimum wage in Osborne's gig economy? Lucky to shoulder high the banking criminals who first sank this country into a pit of debt and whose reckless gambles we've spent a decade making whole?

1 hour ago, Bruce Banner said:

Nothing is more important to us than getting rid of the BJ regime, so we will try anything. Every little helps.

Just a note of caution on all this - imho too many stories leaking too fast to be coincidence.

Not to say he doesn't deserve it or that there is anything wrong with the motivation, but its starting to look like BJ is being deliberately defenestrated.

1 minute ago, pig said:

Just a note of caution on all this - imho too many stories leaking too fast to be coincidence.

Not to say he doesn't deserve it or that there is anything wrong with the motivation, but its starting to look like BJ is being deliberately defenestrated.

👍

40 minutes ago, GeneCernan said:

William Hague was the best Prime Minister we never had. 

Yeah, often thought he might've made a good stab at the job. Might've turned out no better once he was in that position of course, maybe he's lucky he never was.

12 minutes ago, pig said:

I guess the plan was to wait until the country seemed to be getting past Covid then remove him, I can't see any successor wanting to be the one to deal with Covid, although they might be hoping they can time it so they're the one in charge when it's time to say that's over.

55 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

I guess the plan was to wait until the country seemed to be getting past Covid then remove him, I can't see any successor wanting to be the one to deal with Covid, although they might be hoping they can time it so they're the one in charge when it's time to say that's over.

I wonder if there is a perverse hope from 'whoever' that it impacts the May elections, as well as a long drum roll to Cummings presentation of evidence at the end of May.

2 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

Which, as a grass roots supporter since the early 1970s, I helped get elected. But all that changed when Cameron reneged on his election manifesto and it is getting worse. These are not Tories!

🎣

14 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Is it just me, or does this Simon Case character seem a bit hesitant to answer any question with a straight answer?

It's as if he's been given a script. The same one that Cheesefinger Truss was forced to memorise yesterday.

1 hour ago, Bruce Banner said:

It's making them look guilty as hell.

They are. They're a government literally built on a huge lie, of course it's going to turn out that they're chronic liars.

People get the government they deserve. Eventually there will be a price to pay for it all.

20 hours ago, dugsbody said:

They are. They're a government literally built on a huge lie, of course it's going to turn out that they're chronic liars.

People get the government they deserve. Eventually there will be a price to pay for it all.

All Tories are bent. Just look at the squirming b*stards queueing up to deny Bozo's pile of bodies quote!