House Price Crash Forum

Wonderful. Must See...

HOLA441

This piece of crap has been on the market since early 2004 for £99'990. Now they have just put it up to £105.000. Any justification???????? :blink:

This is classic though:

Underfloor and Ceiling heating? waaaaa i thought radiators were on walls.

Prime city centre location? 10 min walk through the biggest drug area in city.

Doesnt that cooker really bring out the kitchen

Here she is

HOLA442

This piece of crap has been on the market since early 2004 for £99'990. Now they have just put it up to £105.000. Any justification???????? :blink:

This is classic though:

Underfloor and Ceiling heating? waaaaa i thought radiators were on walls.

Prime city centre location? 10 min walk through the biggest drug area in city.

Doesnt that cooker really bring out the kitchen

Here she is

gotta love that stain on the carpet in front of the 'fridge

real class! :P

HOLA443
HOLA444

yeah I assume its a water stain perhaps from when they defrosted the fridge but carpet in the kitchen is always a bad idea. And ceiling heating? Why?

(Maybe its one of those scary ring heaters that they used to do)

Yes - i can understand ceiling heating in a house (on the first floor) - but a flat - surely, that's paying upstairs' heating bill!! (Obviously a benefit if the flat above decide to sell theirs - free heating)!! (Yes - i realise it probably doesn't work quite that way!)

HOLA445

What a beauty! Surprised shes still available. :P:P:P:P

If the kitchens a highlight just imagine the state of bedroom, livingroom, and bathroom - probaby a piss stain on the floor around the toilet.

Edited by shakerbaby

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

They must be struggling fpr a decent profit.

18 Nov 2005 30 Oaklands, Peterborough, City Of Peterborough PE1 2QY Flat £100,000 LH

28 Oct 2005 11 Oaklands, Peterborough, City Of Peterborough PE1 2QY Flat £97,000 LH

19 Aug 2005 42 Oaklands, Peterborough, City Of Peterborough PE1 2QY Flat £102,000 LH

19 Nov 2004 40 Oaklands, Peterborough, City Of Peterborough PE1 2QY Flat £95,000 LH

17 Sep 2004 10 Oaklands, Peterborough, City Of Peterborough PE1 2QY Flat £100,000 LH

05 Apr 2004 36 Oaklands, Peterborough, City Of Peterborough PE1 2QY Flat £83,000 LH

27 Feb 2004 25 Oaklands, Peterborough, City Of Peterborough PE1 2QY Flat £93,500 LH

D

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

That's a perfect example of why new builds are going to be in trouble. The inside reminds me of a 60's tower block.

Inside 60s tower blocks are beautiful! Trust me. I used to work on an estate that was a combination of every age. Its just the outside that sucks. Some tenants hate it when they are pulled down. Particularly if they are moved to... 70s build :o , and that really is shite, small low ceilings and red brick ugly too.