House Price Crash Forum

Shagger Johnson - Political Impropriety

FANG

HOLA441

Following the Daily Mirror's expose on Boris Johnson's Affair. 

Jennifer Arcuri admits four-year affair with serial love cheat Boris Johnson - Mirror Online

And the explosion on social media I cannot believe that the mainstream media outlets are not reporting on this, especially after Taxpayers money has been given away.

Conspiracy / Corruption / Control?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

They're all in each other pockets. Imagine for one second if Keir or Corbyn had done this - the tidal wave of whipped up outrage would have consumed the nation for months. 

Johnson is a scummer, a fraud, a fat Latin-spaffing dunderhead, a sly and untrustworthy narcissist. 

And yet, still there is no deterioration in his party's favour. At this point they could vote a sentient whoopie cushion as PM and the nation would barely shrug. 

HOLA444
11 minutes ago, FANG said:

Jennifer Arcuri admits four-year affair with serial love cheat Boris Johnson - Mirror Online

And the explosion on social media I cannot believe that the mainstream media outlets are not reporting on this, especially after Taxpayers money has been given away.

Control. Bbc is controlled by the tories so is not allowed to report on this.

Most other papers support Boris and the Tories so why would they report it?

HOLA445
5 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

Johnson is a scummer, a fraud, a fat Latin-spaffing dunderhead, a sly and untrustworthy narcissist. 

The thing that gets me is how the behaviours are so widespread within government. Almost every member of cabinet has been involved in something that should have already led to their resignation (Jenrick, Patel, Hancock, Williamson...)

HOLA446
10 minutes ago, 14stFlyer said:

The thing that gets me is how the behaviours are so widespread within government. Almost every member of cabinet has been involved in something that should have already led to their resignation (Jenrick, Patel, Hancock, Williamson...)

Actually Patel did resign under May's government for consorting with a foreign power illegally. She should have been banned from government for life just for that.

HOLA447
35 minutes ago, FANG said:

The owners of the right wing press have a government they are really happy with and are protecting them by not kicking up the fuss they would otherwise do if another party was in power.

HOLA448
26 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

They're all in each other pockets. Imagine for one second if Keir or Corbyn had done this - the tidal wave of whipped up outrage would have consumed the nation for months. 

And yet, still there is no deterioration in his party's favour. At this point they could vote a sentient whoopie cushion as PM and the nation would barely shrug. 

Brexit still counts as a trust surplus for the majority of voters. Whereas the cosmopolitan elite (so-called) at the top of the Labour Party still look like Establishment obstructionists. The hoo-ha over vaccine nationalism has also played into that narrative.

HOLA449

Politics is a complete dead end in its current form. Both parties have been bought and paid for and now only give lip service to the electorate. The media and institutions are of course fully onboard so there is no way to stop the madness without a completely radical shake up that most of the electorate simply wouldn't have the guts to support. 

HOLA4410
1 hour ago, PeanutButter said:

And yet, still there is no deterioration in his party's favour.

They got Brexit done, which is the mandate they were elected for. Pigfuxxer is the way I would describe BloJob and the rest of his merry band of fascists, but I voted for them, because I wanted out of the EU.

Ironically, the mass house arrest and now potential forced experimental gene therapy, which are very leftwing policies have disgusting levels of approval. McLeftists must be extremely confused at this point, finding themselves slavishly fellating the Nazi-like diktats being passed by the hated Tories.

HOLA4411

This is what really frightens me at the moment. And it isnt a party political thing either, conservative governments of the past, including thatcher's, were much more accountable. The fact that none of the above mentioned politicians have resigned or been sacked, when at least Jenrick and Patel would have been gone in a flash under previous governments of all stripes. As we have no written constitution, limited constitutional checks and balances, the convention of ministerial responsibility is essential to preserve accountability. Johnson feels he can act with impunity, and on this he is largely correct. Remember this is a prime minister who will not say HOW MANY children he has, doubt any PM of the past would have got away with this. Neither would a modern PM have survived comments about ethnic groups in his writing( much worse than  antisemitism accussations aimed at corbyn in my opinion, but with a fraction of the scrutiny) 

My theory, the financial crisis, brexit and possibility of a Corbyn government put so much fear into the establishment and their media lackeys, that normal rules of liberal democratic accountability were put aside. With the covid crisis things have just stepoed up. 

HOLA4412

I think this is old news, this woman did the rounds of breakfast TV and spills all the sordid details.  Awful woman.  No wonder BJs hair is always is disarray, hardly has time to do up his fly, poor fella.

HOLA4413
18 minutes ago, nothernsoul said:

This is what really frightens me at the moment. And it isnt a party political thing either, conservative governments of the past, including thatcher's, were much more accountable. The fact that none of the above mentioned politicians have resigned or been sacked, when at least Jenrick and Patel would have been gone in a flash under previous governments of all stripes. As we have no written constitution, limited constitutional checks and balances, the convention of ministerial responsibility is essential to preserve accountability. Johnson feels he can act with impunity, and on this he is largely correct. Remember this is a prime minister who will not say HOW MANY children he has, doubt any PM of the past would have got away with this. Neither would a modern PM have survived comments about ethnic groups in his writing( much worse than  antisemitism accussations aimed at corbyn in my opinion, but with a fraction of the scrutiny) 

My theory, the financial crisis, brexit and possibility of a Corbyn government put so much fear into the establishment and their media lackeys, that normal rules of liberal democratic accountability were put aside. With the covid crisis things have just stepoed up. 

But he is a posh toff, can trace his line back to kings, it’s expected that he would try to improve the stock of underlings in the villages round and about whatever his current castle is.  Only difference these days is perhaps he is not able to offer those progeny a short cut to the top in return.  

HOLA4414
19 minutes ago, Locke said:

They got Brexit done, which is the mandate they were elected for. Pigfuxxer is the way I would describe BloJob and the rest of his merry band of fascists, but I voted for them, because I wanted out of the EU.

Ironically, the mass house arrest and now potential forced experimental gene therapy, which are very leftwing policies have disgusting levels of approval. McLeftists must be extremely confused at this point, finding themselves slavishly fellating the Nazi-like diktats being passed by the hated Tories.

Both very Leftwing and Nazi-like. :rolleyes:

HOLA4415
1 hour ago, 14stFlyer said:

As above, so below. You’ll find it running through the system down to the meanest little counsellor. 

HOLA4416
1 hour ago, MancTom said:

Actually Patel did resign under May's government for consorting with a foreign power illegally. She should have been banned from government for life just for that.

Which brings me back to my very, very grudging respect for May. The woman was awful, but given the venal ape in control now I rather miss her.

One thing could be said about Theresa May: she was not corrupt.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
16 minutes ago, “Nasty Piece of work” said:

The first time, this might be referring to her second go.  Seldom have we seen such trash as this lot.

Yes thats right, the first time. So she should never have been reappointed to government!

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
17 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Does anyone remember how the tories ended their last spell in government in the 1990s ?

It was all corruption, sleeze and total disregard for any rules.

And here we are again.

A snake-oil salesman never changes his spots!

HOLA4423
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

Both very Leftwing and Nazi-like. :rolleyes:

A contradiction in terms surely?

Authoratiarian regimes come in both left and right wing forms.  

Being on the left wing/libertarian end of the scale myself, the executive Covid powers the government have handed themselves send a chill down my spine. 

HOLA4424
25 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Does anyone remember how the tories ended their last spell in government in the 1990s ?

It was all corruption, sleeze and total disregard for any rules.

And here we are again.

And then we got this shitbag.

quote-our-party-new-labour-our-mission-n

HOLA4425

Archived