HOLA441
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
On 5/14/2021 at 11:27 AM, Riedquat said:

You make continued stupid, childish comments like "Brexshit Dogs Dinner vaccine" and have the gall to accuse others of vile comments? Hypocrisy knows no bounds. Someone who's opinion of the effectiveness of a vaccine is based entirely on trying to associate it with political positions has no business at all making any assessments of anything, saving the world or otherwise. No room for such bigotry in science.

Nope. I have posted the charts on the coat and efficacy of the Brexshit Dogs Dinner compared to other vaccines. You seem quite 'touchy' to protect it. I wonder why. But if you are happy to get the cheaper less efficacy one then more power to you. I'm all about choice. 

Thankfully last week my wife was also given the Pfizer jab too. Can only imagine that more affluent areas have the refrigeration units to distribute it. Time will tell. 

vaccine efficacy and cost.png

HOLA445
HOLA446
12 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Nope. I have posted the charts on the coat and efficacy of the Brexshit Dogs Dinner compared to other vaccines. You seem quite 'touchy' to protect it. I wonder why. But if you are happy to get the cheaper less efficacy one then more power to you. I'm all about choice. 

Thankfully last week my wife was also given the Pfizer jab too. Can only imagine that more affluent areas have the refrigeration units to distribute it. Time will tell. 

and here’s a comment from a real Frenchman:

AstraZeneca chief says ‘vaccine has a future’ after setbacks

https://www.ft.com/content/02c543e0-45a6-4189-94cf-30a5c3d5499d

HOLA447
13 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmic/article/PIIS2666-5247(21)00069-0/fulltext

HOLA448
On 22/05/2021 at 02:00, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

If I'm touchy then it's only because I'm disgusted at pathetic, juvenile politically motivated attacks on something that stands to make a big difference throughout the world when dealing with Covid-19.

Although why I'm wasting my breath on a child who hasn't grown up past third-rate irrelevant namecalling, that's a mystery.

• 3 weeks later...
HOLA449
HOLA4410
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4411
On 6/17/2021 at 10:49 PM, thecrashingisles said:

What a frightful snob you are.

Okay turncoat. How do you explain that certain areas have more of a prevalence of one vaccine over the other? There must be a reason, right? 

Anyway, how’s the Brexshit vaccine going? Oh not too well: 

European holidays could be off limits to 5m Britons given Indian-made AstraZeneca jab

The jab, authorised in the UK in February, is not yet approved in Europe or recognised under EU’s new vaccine passport scheme

Archived