House Price Crash Forum

The Netflix dilemma

Trampa501

HOLA441

LOTS to watch, but that's the problem. Easy to get addicted. I personally prefer watching documentaries and vlogs on YT. But just occasionally my better half persuades me to get glued to the box.

This week it's been Money Heist. At least it's an anti-banker type of film ;)

HOLA442

I know what you mean, I'm endlessly thinking I should cancel my sub but never do, have I got value from Netflix? I don't think so. I'm sure Money Heist is well produced etc. but I kind of made the decision not to get into those things, there's many other things i'd rather do with my time. I might try and find something on there tonight but it will need to be a movie.

HOLA443

We have a Roku dongle thingy in addition to our freeview box. We also have access to Netflix by piggybacking on the kids subscription.

If we had to pay for Netflix we wouldn't bother.
We are usually greeted with a lot of stuff on our `do you want to continue watching‘  list because we don't know how to delete them once we have found out they are not interesting.

There is a lot of good stuff to watch on Netflix, but then again, there's a lot of free stuff elsewhere to watch as well..._

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
  • 4 weeks later...
HOLA447
On 26/03/2021 at 12:56, PeanutButter said:

Lol wait until you hear the industry rumours that it's a money laundering operation :D 

At the start of Lockdown 1 we were watching Ozark after recently watching Narcos and it suddenly dawned on me. I seemed to recall a lot of Netflix own output related to drugs. With the context of Ozark it just seemed so obvious how Netflix was funded.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Archived