House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jpidding

Hello People..... W T F Is This Site For?

Went to the trouble of posting this link today.....

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=23816

....stating from the UK's biggest lender that prices have dropped 0.4% in a month and it gets a measly 100 views and not a single comment.

Then we get this post.....

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=23835

...basically giving TTRTR a bashing AGAIN!!! In less than an hour it gets 400 hits, 30 votes and a dozen or so replies!

OH PLEASE! We have debated his postion a thousand times, but it seems visitors to this site seem more interesed in "he said this and then I said that and then...and then....". Sometimes you seem like a load of old women getting their hair blue-rinsed in a cheap salon.

No offence intended Karhu, but I am frankly surprised and rather dismayed at what catches peoples attention round here.

Lets give TTRTR a break....I for one appreciate his comments....and lets get on with analysing data rather than having handbags at 20 paces.

Rant over.

JP.

The rich tapestry of Human existence, emotions free to influence actions, unrestrained by the usual norms dictated by physical presence.

Bit of Group Dynamics for good measure.

That's all.

I'll 'give TTRTR a break'.

Both legs.

What a charming fellow you are.

Always ready with a witty reposte, help and advice.

It is such a pleasure to read your posts, so many of us benefit from your continued presence on this forum. How priviliged we are to be allowed to read your posts. I am so glad that the Moderators allow such a wonderful person to contribute so much

Went to the trouble of posting this link today.....

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=23816

....stating from the UK's biggest lender that prices have dropped 0.4% in a month and it gets a measly 100 views and not a single comment.

Then we get this post.....

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=23835

...basically giving TTRTR a bashing AGAIN!!! In less than an hour it gets 400 hits, 30 votes and a dozen or so replies!

OH PLEASE! We have debated his postion a thousand times, but it seems visitors to this site seem more interesed in "he said this and then I said that and then...and then....". Sometimes you seem like a load of old women getting their hair blue-rinsed in a cheap salon.

No offence intended Karhu, but I am frankly surprised and rather dismayed at what catches peoples attention round here.

Lets give TTRTR a break....I for one appreciate his comments....and lets get on with analysing data rather than having handbags at 20 paces.

Rant over.

JP.

Sorry that upset you all. It was a bit of a jab at TTRTR since he did put himself on the line. Althought he sometimes has an air of arrogance about himself, I also appreciate his comments too!

I'm not sure how much respect people have left for HBOS and their propaganda.

OK! GOOD POINT!

I do tend to give TTRTR a fair trial but to be fair - he is no angel himself.

I think there is a lot of instances where people on here are 'out of order' but there are other times where he just sets himself up for a pasting. If you spoke to TTRTR, then Im sure he will agree that he is thick skinned, and can look after himself.

TB

If we accept the 0.4% fall from HBOS then we would have to accept their supposed rises on previous months. I think all VI's talk crap and didn't accept prices fell in the last crash until they had started rising again.

My subliminal message in that post was the following:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/investing/finan...RLING-CLOSE.XML

LONDON, Feb 9 (Reuters) - Sterling was broadly steady against the dollar on Thursday, with the market relatively unruffled after the Bank of England left interest rates unchanged at 4.5 percent, as expected.

The BoE kept rates on hold for the sixth month running but analysts remain divided over when and what the next move in policy will be.

The KEY to house prices now are interest rates. For example, look at what's happened to the US market in a matter of months.

HBOS will continue to be HBOS. I can't believe a word that they say, positive or negative.

Whats TTRTR :wub:

Bloody newbies......

What a charming fellow you are.

Always ready with a witty reposte, help and advice.

It is such a pleasure to read your posts, so many of us benefit from your continued presence on this forum. How priviliged we are to be allowed to read your posts. I am so glad that the Moderators allow such a wonderful person to contribute so much

Being a bear he's given free license....

What's it for?

It's mainly for those who enjoy forecasting that society will collapse when prices in the south east of England dip more than five per cent, whilst a cataclysmic fall of ten per cent will cause immediate nuclear winter followed rapidly by the heat death of the entire universe. "ADVFN"

Being a bear he's given free license....

I would disagree, having noticed inappropriate and over the top replies of his and other posters suddenly and mysteriously disappearing off the thread, and they being aware of it.