House Price Crash Forum
smiffy1967

You're Brilliant Hpc

In these last two years i have come across three of the most intresting websites ever:

www.peakoil.com

www.powerswitch.org.uk and finally

www.housepricecrash.co.uk

since then i have made some momentous decisions:

I have sold my 3 Bedroom seaview Flat i live in with my 2 kids and wife in Malta (we are UK citizens)

we have done extremley well on property in Malta, thanks to the myth that property never goes down in Malta. The republic of Malta has been going through a houseing bubble for some time (completley unsubstainable) and since the poor mug who has just brought my property didnt have the sense to take a look at the global housing bubble and the fact that she seems to think that in a world of finite resources resources are infinate, i have no doupt she is in for some very big shocks since she works in the airline industry!

I have a substantial ammount of capital (40,000) from a zero down morgage and thanks to the great advise from HPC i am coming home to Blighty, i'm going to rent for up to 24 months and then i will ivaluate the housing market and hopfully pick up a bargain.

So thanks for all the totally sain credible absolutley correct info.

Three cheers for HPC.co.uk

keep up the good work

Information is rarely absolutley correct, remember this..... and im not sure were sane either...

But what do i know, im a potential FTBer locked out of the market with an ever increasing bank balance...

Edited by moosetea

Information is rarely absolutley correct, remember this..... and im not sure were sane either...

But what do i know, im a potential FTBer locked out of the market with an ever increasing bank balance...

since i have been watching this site, for the most part HPC has been right on the mark, even a simpleton with a basic understanding of economics can see that what has happened over there at UK PLC is soooooo

unsubstanable.

The only information from HPC that I am sure is correct is that massive HPI cannot go on for ever – but we all new that before otherwise we would not of came here in the first place.

Now when are we going to get that crash!

Guest Winners and Losers

I have been meaning to post on the issue for a while, that many who are investing in do absolutely NO research whatsoever, bar a google search on market which only reveals the positive spin for most part. I have been guilty of this myself. When I bought my first property in 1996 I was completely oblivious to the market conditions. I had just married and the next step was to buy a house. All we knew was that we could afford one. What people fail to realise is that you can be burned by not doing your research. Next time I buy property I am going to be much more careful and much tougher, especially with EA's. Much of this new found strength can be attributed to what I have learnt on HPC(from bulls and bears). Thank you, hopefully many people have been saved a fortune and a mistake!

In these last two years i have come across three of the most intresting websites ever:

www.peakoil.com

www.powerswitch.org.uk and finally

www.housepricecrash.co.uk

since then i have made some momentous decisions:

I have sold my 3 Bedroom seaview Flat i live in with my 2 kids and wife in Malta (we are UK citizens)

we have done extremley well on property in Malta, thanks to the myth that property never goes down in Malta. The republic of Malta has been going through a houseing bubble for some time (completley unsubstainable) and since the poor mug who has just brought my property didnt have the sense to take a look at the global housing bubble and the fact that she seems to think that in a world of finite resources resources are infinate, i have no doupt she is in for some very big shocks since she works in the airline industry!

I have a substantial ammount of capital (40,000) from a zero down morgage and thanks to the great advise from HPC i am coming home to Blighty, i'm going to rent for up to 24 months and then i will ivaluate the housing market and hopfully pick up a bargain.

Three cheers for HPC.co.uk

keep up the good work

40k, substantial?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, HTF did he manage to start a thread as well?

What happened to the idea that newcomers would only be able to start new threads after a number of posts?

I still think this would be a good idea, even if the number was only 20 posts.

Bruno would still post his cut & paste STR stories, but we could do with more constructive arguments.

As this HPC progresses, we are going to have a lot more sour grapes pouring their vinegar on our views.