House Price Crash Forum

a whole video library of overpriced S**THOLES

longgone

HOLA441
HOLA442

Tacky stuff, things like the same marble flooring throughout the ground floor is horrid. Love the bit at 14:15 where the silly bint walks around one of the front bedrooms, thats a main road directly out there "One thing you notice is how quiet it is". Shame that won't magic away the articulated lorries and bintrucks. I'm liking the 50/50 picture slide covering the TV though but I would of whacked in a bigger telly. 😀

HOLA443
3 hours ago, smash said:

Tacky stuff, things like the same marble flooring throughout the ground floor is horrid. Love the bit at 14:15 where the silly bint walks around one of the front bedrooms, thats a main road directly out there "One thing you notice is how quiet it is". Shame that won't magic away the articulated lorries and bintrucks. I'm liking the 50/50 picture slide covering the TV though but I would of whacked in a bigger telly. 😀

indeed cheap shite Turkish tiles to mimic Italian marble the adhesive will cost more than the tiles. 

i imagine this house sticks out like a sore thumb in the road, they have made it unsellable now and it will date so quickly totally cheap and tacky

checkout the tiling at 19:11 under the mirror LOL 

HOLA444
16 hours ago, longgone said:

indeed cheap shite Turkish tiles to mimic Italian marble the adhesive will cost more than the tiles. 

i imagine this house sticks out like a sore thumb in the road, they have made it unsellable now and it will date so quickly totally cheap and tacky

checkout the tiling at 19:11 under the mirror LOL 

Yes, that tiling is very bad. One of the last jobs i did was in an area the EAs call "Brackenbury Village" and this was a renovation where the wife thinks she's got a talent for interior design and built in loads of outright bizarre ideas. So the living room had lots of clashing garish colours and her strange 1980s theme with mounted record sleeves and a juke box. She was doing her builders heads in and getting the electrician to install strip lighting on everything and a "Love" neon light above the Kids bedroom door. I should imagine that after a couple of weeks after they moved in her husband would be thinking "what the hell am I doing living in this house" followed by "what the hell am I doing married to this idiot".

HOLA445
4 hours ago, smash said:

Yes, that tiling is very bad. One of the last jobs i did was in an area the EAs call "Brackenbury Village" and this was a renovation where the wife thinks she's got a talent for interior design and built in loads of outright bizarre ideas. So the living room had lots of clashing garish colours and her strange 1980s theme with mounted record sleeves and a juke box. She was doing her builders heads in and getting the electrician to install strip lighting on everything and a "Love" neon light above the Kids bedroom door. I should imagine that after a couple of weeks after they moved in her husband would be thinking "what the hell am I doing living in this house" followed by "what the hell am I doing married to this idiot".

extreme personal touches are never a good idea. a bit like having your ex`s name tattooed on your forehead. 

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Archived